Makeup Madness

I'm sure I'll get beat up for this one, but I just want to know...why is it that many providers (generally not the ones on here, but especially on the BP-type services) are makeup abusers? In particular they tend to overdo the eyes - way too much black eyeliner around their eyes, to the point that they look evil or scary or something. Eyeshadow - way too much and often in weird colors. And then there's this new trend - who thought of this one: "Hey, let's pluck out all our eyebrow hairs and then paint in new ones!" often with big bizarre arches that I think are modeled after McDonald's. Finally there's the glue-on 3 inch eyelash extenders.
And then there's the whole rest of the face, which gets abused in a variety of ways. Then throw in a few piercings, a few tats, and you've got a total disaster, worthy of Hieronymus Bosch.
Seriously, are there any of you guys that find that stuff attractive?
  • SeV
  • 12-23-2019, 06:12 AM
The best thing to do, is avoid those you clown on. There’s still natural beauty around, on and off Eccie. Men suck if you haven’t notice, I’m sure 7/10 of those make up abusers had a man who told them they were ugly. Shoot even the pretty ones too
The eyebrow thing is a throwback.....

Too much makeup make you look older...
And I hate nose rings!
I like a girl with makeup and jewelry myself.

Especially the ones who get it done professionally.
Just look for the ladies who take care of themselves ,with out the over the top make up
But I'v seen some well done make up it can be done
Maybe they are all up in the club !

I do eyelash ext, so don't have mascara running down my face and not they are over done ,

Eye brows change all the time so it's just a fad for now ..