Ladies At What Point Are You Creeped Out

Its has recently been suggested that anything over 5 okays on p411 is superfluous . Is this true, I have always gotten quick responses to request? Also what is a review count at which you start to have second thoughts ? Or is it the time in which they are acquired ? I would appreciate the sharing of your wisdom.
I don't find any of that creepy. Its none of my business who or how many people a person chooses to see. As long a you practice safety and make sure that your clean and healthy then it doesn't matter the number. I find that crazy that a provider would discriminate against the number of ladies you have seen.. when many providers themselves see a large number of gentlemen... the pot calling the kettle black!!!!
It depends on the ok's... were they all given when he joined and then crickets?
I like to see a steady hobby habit. And the more ok's the better.
I don't find any of that creepy. Its none of my business who or how many people a person chooses to see. As long a you practice safety and make sure that your clean and healthy then it doesn't matter the number. I find that crazy that a provider would discriminate against the number of ladies you have seen.. when many providers themselves see a large number of gentlemen... the pot calling the kettle black!!!! Originally Posted by Britttany_love

Exactly what I was thinking. Even my busiest week of hobbying is slower then a slow week for most providers.
I've actually been pretty consistent. In my opinion 1-3 times per month doesn't seem excessive. But I guess it all depends on the lady.Thats why I posted thread for opinions.

I don't find any of that creepy. Its none of my business who or how many people a person chooses to see. As long a you practice safety and make sure that your clean and healthy then it doesn't matter the number. I find that crazy that a provider would discriminate against the number of ladies you have seen.. when many providers themselves see a large number of gentlemen... the pot calling the kettle black!!!! Originally Posted by Britttany_love

I SECOND Britttany's Statement - AS LONG AS YOU ARE PRACTICING

SAFETY - Who REALLY Cares How Many People You Have Seen?!?!?!?

WOULD You ASK A Female/Male That You Met In the Civie World HOW

MANY PEOPLE THEY HAD SLEPT WITH?!?!?!?!?

AND I AGREE WITH NINA AS WELL -

I like to see a steady hobby habit. And the more ok's the better.

WE ARE ALL GROWNUPS HERE, AND I WOULD ASSUME THAT

WE HAVE ALL HAD MULTIPLE PARTNERS BY NOW!!!!!

The more the better I say.
Warning! I just got on Adderal for my ADD and I ended up typing a novella, if it bores you feel free to skip it.

I guess I will be the lonely little voice with a dissenting opinion(yeah, I'm sure everyone is shocked. LOL) but if I am going to get intimate with someone then I'd like to know in a general sense that I'm not just a *fake* name on the "to do list" of a guy who is probably also using a *fake name*. It's my genuine desire to meet clients that I can relax and be myself with and they with me, that tho the names may be fake the stuff that matters isn't. I LIVE for those moments where the stars align and we both walk away at the end of our date feeling like we met someone that "gets us". Those feelings tend to lead to much better BCD as well in my case which is why I've always checked the YMMV box P411.

On a related note- if people are confused about my definition of YMMV: I guarantee I will have available every service I have checked on my activities list on P411 at MINIMUM. Even if we don't hit it off you can ask for and get whatever I have listed under activities. When it comes to GFE/PSE since it's so subjective- the person should please note what their idea of that is prior to setting up the date to insure we are on the same page and can have a good time or choose a better fit for your needs.

Back to the point: In my two years as an independent provider I've found that guys with high numbers of oks tend(not always) to not be interested in much more than their acronym checklist and maybe if they are feeling generous a gift or tip of some kind, which is great if all you're really looking for is money but it seems to drag what could be a temporary but intense genuine connection down to the lowest common denominator and that's not good for anyone IMO. "hit it and quit it" guys that like variety don't bother me or anything just prefer a little more intimacy with the guys I get intimate with. I'm not looking for a real life BF here and yes I realize this isn't match.com but I don't want it to feel like a flea market or swap meet either.

I've turned down guys for having more ok's than I felt comfy with(he had almost 100 ok's Condoms aren't 100% effective and there are some things like HPV that can spread regardless. More partners = more risk. Yes, as a provider I've had more partners(most likely) than the average client but given the choice between a guy with 5 solid ok's from reputable providers and his twin who is the same in every way except he has ok's from a 100 providers I will choose the guy who has seen less providers. I like breaking them in I guess. LOL. I have seen a guy who had over 100 something ok's and he was very polite and not a bad date at all but he seemed to have a strict routine- almost as if at that point he was a professional client.

As always: WALDT and whether or not you realize it every human here(and in civie life) is ymmv to an extent.
  • Joan
  • 03-07-2012, 12:01 AM
I feel the creepiness fact-or happens when ............It Just happens.

I agree with Reya's assessment of it all,,

and put and blonde wig and me and call me Goldilocks!! I like to find one who is just right, not a Cattle Caller and no virigins(not in the literal way) either...
Ralphey I bet you're simply adorable in a blonde wig !
Warning! I just got on Adderal for my ADD and I ended up typing a novella, if it bores you feel free to skip it.

I guess I will be the lonely little voice with a dissenting opinion(yeah, I'm sure everyone is shocked. LOL) but if I am going to get intimate with someone then I'd like to know in a general sense that I'm not just a *fake* name on the "to do list" of a guy who is probably also using a *fake name*. It's my genuine desire to meet clients that I can relax and be myself with and they with me, that tho the names may be fake the stuff that matters isn't. I LIVE for those moments where the stars align and we both walk away at the end of our date feeling like we met someone that "gets us". Those feelings tend to lead to much better BCD as well in my case which is why I've always checked the YMMV box P411.

On a related note- if people are confused about my definition of YMMV: I guarantee I will have available every service I have checked on my activities list on P411 at MINIMUM. Even if we don't hit it off you can ask for and get whatever I have listed under activities. When it comes to GFE/PSE since it's so subjective- the person should please note what their idea of that is prior to setting up the date to insure we are on the same page and can have a good time or choose a better fit for your needs.

Back to the point: In my two years as an independent provider I've found that guys with high numbers of oks tend(not always) to not be interested in much more than their acronym checklist and maybe if they are feeling generous a gift or tip of some kind, which is great if all you're really looking for is money but it seems to drag what could be a temporary but intense genuine connection down to the lowest common denominator and that's not good for anyone IMO. "hit it and quit it" guys that like variety don't bother me or anything just prefer a little more intimacy with the guys I get intimate with. I'm not looking for a real life BF here and yes I realize this isn't match.com but I don't want it to feel like a flea market or swap meet either.

I've turned down guys for having more ok's than I felt comfy with(he had almost 100 ok's Condoms aren't 100% effective and there are some things like HPV that can spread regardless. More partners = more risk. Yes, as a provider I've had more partners(most likely) than the average client but given the choice between a guy with 5 solid ok's from reputable providers and his twin who is the same in every way except he has ok's from a 100 providers I will choose the guy who has seen less providers. I like breaking them in I guess. LOL. I have seen a guy who had over 100 something ok's and he was very polite and not a bad date at all but he seemed to have a strict routine- almost as if at that point he was a professional client.

As always: WALDT and whether or not you realize it every human here(and in civie life) is ymmv to an extent. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine

If you see 3 guys a week (I remember a thread where you mentioned 3 dates a week) that's 12 a month. That means it takes about 8 months for you to see 100 guys. Most guys hobbying on here have been hobbying for years, some many, many years so it might have taken them 5 years to build up to what you see in 8 months and your saying your worried about that person having something???????? The busiest hobbyist may see 2-3 ladies a week but I think most see a couple a month. It takes time to build up ok, and ref's. How many clients does the busy providers see. I'm guessing the slow end (Reya) see about 3 up to the high end over 15 plus per week. Even the busiest hobbyist is less of a risk then the average to slow provider if you do the math. You show me a provider who see less clients then the busiest hobbyist and I'll show you a lady with more then one job.
Homer I am not WK'ing anyone but I would think most Providers have regs they see often,, so if they see 12 guys a month how many are regs? 4 , 5 , 6? perhaps

and Rick, thank you!! you are so sweet! ( :
What regulars can't carry disease?
Homer I am not WK'ing anyone but I would think most Providers have regs they see often,, so if they see 12 guys a month how many are regs? 4 , 5 , 6? perhaps

and Rick, thank you!! you are so sweet! ( : Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

Doesn't matter, it's still risky dick in the twat. But even then if you take that out of the mix, it's still not close. If I see 2 ladies a month (same or different) that's 24 ladies a year. ( In my case 15 a year based on 2 years 30 reviews). Show me a provider that only see's 2 different fellas a month. Show me a provider that see's less then 10 different fellas a month. Now show me a hobbyist that see's 10 different ladies a month. I doubt even SL or CITY saw 10 different ladies a month and they are the busiest I've seen on here.

p.s. It is either WK'ing or bad logic because even the riskiest guy on here (ladies seen wise) is less of a risk then 99% of the women on here.

So let's turn the question around. Guys at what point are you nervous about seeing a high volume lady???

For me it depends on what I am looking for. If it's just a quick blow and go, doesn't matter. If I'm looking for more of an intimate, gfe session then yes I'd like to know she's not spitting out someone elses giz right before I walk in. In that case I would concur with Reya's assessment. Not for a risk factor as much as I don't want a routine, I want to be seduced, turned on and I want to feel the passion, not just another one thru the door.