$400 a night...

A man came home from work one day to find his wife on the front porch with her bags packed. Husband: 'Just where do you think you're going!'Wife: 'to Las Vegas,I just found out I can get $400 a night for what I give you for free! ......Husband:'Wait a minute!, and then ran inside the house packed and came out.Wife : 'Where the heck are you going?'Husband: 'I want to see how you're gonna live on $800 a year
Sounds like my ex ..... but with more sex!!! LOL

abdclub
Yeah, what's with that anyway? How come "normal women" hardly ever want to have sex? Would our wives and girlfriends give use some GFE/PSE if we paid them $200/hour? Oh, yeah, we already pay them that and more and they *still* won't suck our cocks ...
Yeah, what's with that anyway? How come "normal women" hardly ever want to have sex? Would our wives and girlfriends give use some GFE/PSE if we paid them $200/hour? Oh, yeah, we already pay them that and more and they *still* won't suck our cocks ... Originally Posted by jceeman
Yes.

And it shouldn't be taken personally. Women are funny creatures.
LOL.
lol oh my !
Yeah, what's with that anyway? How come "normal women" hardly ever want to have sex? Would our wives and girlfriends give use some GFE/PSE if we paid them $200/hour? Oh, yeah, we already pay them that and more and they *still* won't suck our cocks ... Originally Posted by jceeman

so that means I am not "normal"....??? lol!!!!!
Yes.

And it shouldn't be taken personally. Women are funny creatures. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

she may not be attractedt to you anymore. And it doesnt have to be physical.
Something like that.. lol.

This is the short version:

Some people live together, are attracted to each other but still don't have sex.

Some people don't even have time for sex. They don't take time out for each other.

So one starts to put everything else before the other partner.

Kids, family problems (that don't even live with them), school and career comes to mind.

This is why relationships fail.

People change and forget to tell each other...which results in ignoring each other and not having sex.

Men.. am I lying?
  • bbkid
  • 12-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Men.. am I lying? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Nope Naomi, you've pretty well got it summed up.
Nope Naomi, you've pretty well got it summed up. Originally Posted by bbkid
"Normal" women DO suck cock! It's the abnormal that don't....isn't it????
...Maybe you should have married a normal woman, just a thought!
"Dallas" and "normal" do not belong in the same sentence! LOL
"Normal" women DO suck cock! It's the abnormal that don't....isn't it????
...Maybe you should have married a normal woman, just a thought! Originally Posted by spicyhotjaye
my ex was abnormal and that is one of the many reasons we are not married