Throat Pie recipe

I move offices to the north side of town and need some assistance. I had someone that I would make these with on the east side but too far of a drive now. The ingredients used to cost me $80 per pie and was hoping to find someone on the north side of town that would allow me to bake them at their place. When you eat the pie you must make sure to get all of the filling in your mouth to get the full flavor. However, if the bite you take has too much filling you are welcome to spit it out. Ladies, please PM me if you are on the North side(45/bw8 area) and have a good recipe....
Very original. Bravo!
Please share the throatpie Eastside contact! Feel free to PM me with that info. Thanks RustySFord
Original but not effective...
Original but not effective... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7

They may not have figured it out.
Very creative sir
I am up north but only available for full meal deals at this time. That may change in the near future, however, so I will happy to keep you updated when dessert a la carte becomes available.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-01-2019, 04:42 PM
^^well played CurvyKatie..
Im looking for some throat pie today uf any ladies wanna pm their recipe
Im looking for some throat pie today uf any ladies wanna pm their recipe Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Don't forget your debt sexy There may be a tax if carried over at the end of the year... BUT, I may be able to waive it if your head is silky and smooth like before...
Don't forget your debt sexy There may be a tax if carried over at the end of the year... BUT, I may be able to waive it if your head is silky and smooth like before... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Definitely havent forgotten. Will make my way there soon!
Saw a video of a chick swallow gulping the pie while DT. I would pay a premium for that recipe....just saying..
  • pxmcc
  • 11-07-2019, 09:40 AM
^^ikr..
tuma is quite a nice bonus btw. bbw tuma is awesome, but hot spinner tuma is category "plus a bag of chips" to the throat pie recipe. now accepting applications..