Fuck it just fuck

Just fuck this. So much bullshit and first question why do you have google voice!? I dont fucking know! Maybe it’s free discreet can make call and texts turn it off block people and yeah it fucking free so just fuck! Sorry needed to rant
In these current times and the climate of things, most providers are doing more diligent screening. I don’t have an issue with google voice numbers as long as I am able to screen you otherwise. I can say that I have had more timewaster and weirdos use google voice than any other available free call/text apps.

You’re a member since 2009with reviews. Your screening should be no problem.
Don’t be so angry at providers protecting their safety.
Be worried about the ones who DONT screen.
Right on babes^^ but being a member for so long & with enough refrences you should be easy to screen. Its ok to rant!!

Btw try textnow app! ❤��
Thank you ladies. Just got to medical center called and was told I was fake because GV 3 out last 4 have had a problem. I have so much to lose if caught just trying to be discreet for both parties involved. thank you ladies.
Just fuck this. So much bullshit and first question why do you have google voice!? I dont fucking know! Maybe it’s free discreet can make call and texts turn it off block people and yeah it fucking free so just fuck! Sorry needed to rant Originally Posted by Dick Diamond

Somewhere around $15.00 a month you can have a dedicated burner app number that does everything that Google Voice does but doesn't set off the alarm bells. As a client, if I call a provider after I have cleared screening, and I get a Google Voice mailbox I just hang up and let her know that Google Voice is a no-go FOR ME AS A CLIENT....

Unless you're really into the FREE! FREE! thing. Remember, as Robert Heinlien wrote, "TANSTAAFL".
I use TextNow app, for texting and for less frequent calls. No problems.
I can’t even bother w ANY numbers or number apps. I think I’m one out of ten folks that simply use email ONLY. If there’s an emergency, IE: lost, passing eachother, delayed email, need to update immediately, I will call whatever number is provided privately.

But yes, some hate it and some love it, but all I need is an email address and maybe some info on your profile and it’s history. (References are a given)

Numbers are to invasive for me. Both ways.
^^^^

I just fell in love!