Best restaurant for discreet meetup?

Looking for suggestions for the best restaurants for discreet meetups with my UTR/SB?

Partial to stone oak/la cantera

Looking for especially
-darkly lit
-booths
-romantic

Thanks in advance!
Are you looking for lunch or dinner?
Not a dinner spot but i love BLVD!!
Very dark & nice setting. Awesome drinks like melon mules yummm.
Fred's Fish Fry
Sonic drive in
Looking for suggestions for the best restaurants for discreet meetups with my UTR/SB?

Partial to stone oak/la cantera

Looking for especially
-darkly lit
-booths
-romantic

Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by carlosdanger69

I had an incredibly sensual dining experience with a lover at The Melting Pot.

We were seated at a half circle booth for two, tucked away in the corner, discreetly out of view from pretty much everyone. The gentleman I was with knows I often carry my favorite tiny vibrator in my purse - (for emergencies, of course...lol ) - so he recommended I pull “Timmy” out, and begin to please myself.

Always up for an adventure...I indulged his recommendation.

I quite literally ordered a four-course meal in a whispy entanglement of words...as our waiter came for our orders, just moments before I was about to cum from my order...

It was erotic, and sexy, and spontaneous...and no one but my lover and I were any the wiser.

It hits all of your desired qualities: darkly/dimly lit, they have booths (you may request one upon reservation), and the atmosphere is incredibly romantic. Fondue, itself, can be pretty sexy... And The Melting Pot is delicious.

My lover and I still smile reminiscing this particular evening together...

The Fig Tree (on the Riverwalk) and La Frite Belgian Bistro (downtown) are also delicious, and quite romantic.

The Fig Tree has indoor and outdoor dining, directly along a beautiful part of the Riverwalk, spaciously distributed, so that no one is within earshot of your conversation. I always sit outside - so I cannot recall the lighting or seating inside too well - though I feel I remember it being dimly lit with small tables and chairs. The food is incredible, the ambiance outside is beautifully romantic, and you and your date are sure to enjoy yourselves.

La Frite is also fantastically delicious. It is dimly/darkly lit - however, I do not remember the seating being quite as spacious...nor do I recall seeing booths. It was romantic, though... Either candlelit or twinkle lights, if I remember correctly.

My first recommendation, however, is The Melting Pot - as it fits everything you’re looking for. I know they’re not in your preferred part of town - but one of these days, if you haven’t already experienced them - I highly suggest The Fig Tree and La Frite. They are definite treats.

Enjoy!
Arby’s (They have the meat!)
Minx, you never disappoint! You had me at “Timmy”!
Minx, you never disappoint! You had me at “Timmy”! Originally Posted by tempted

Well thank you. I have a tendency of naming my favorite toys, lol.

“Timmy” got his name because he looks like a molar. So I came up with, “Timmy the Tooth.”

I’m actually showing you Timmy 2. May Timmy, my original tooth, rest in peace...lol.

I masturbated him to death, apparently.

Would love to see Timmy 2 in action!
Ruth's Chris at the Eilan/La Cantera area is a great place. They have intimate seating areas for two. Afterward, you can go up to George's Keep, which is a small bar that is very dimly lit and provides a lot of privacy.
Would love to see Timmy 2 in action! Originally Posted by bigdon71

I have a strong suspicion that you and I will share that very experience...
Ruth's Chris at the Eilan/La Cantera area is a great place. They have intimate seating areas for two. Afterward, you can go up to George's Keep, which is a small bar that is very dimly lit and provides a lot of privacy. Originally Posted by bigdon71

George’s Keep is one of my favorite hidden gems! So many people haven’t heard of it; probably because of how it’s tucked away and intentionally not overly advertised. Which I love, lol. It’s quaint, has an eclectic, chill vibe, and the cocktails are flat outstanding.

I also get a kick out of the “hobbit” front door, as I refer to it.

I took one of my college buddies who was in town from NY there - (he takes his cocktails seriously, lol) - and he was a quick fan.

What a superb recommendation!
Minx , you are so delightful! "Masturbated him to death" Classic!
Fredricks bistro , was there this week