New review

Looks like Pitroom has HIS OWN encounter review up now. Titled”Best BBBJCIM EVER.”
Hey, DE. Be nice. That's my new boo. He's changed me a bit. Not completely. Pit is my new hobby wife. So be respectful. I get it. This is the hobby world. If you and anyone else feel like you wish to post your reviews of your encounters with my baby-boo lil-man Pit, then you have my permission.
It has officially been closed and I'm being accused of being a mean person. I got points.....
It has officially been closed and I'm being accused of being a mean person. I got points..... Originally Posted by bigwill832

Wow so he is allowed to have multiple handles yet you get points for having some fun? Sounds like some of the powers to be on this site have their priorities not so much in order.
Aw that’s to bad, yeah he can go around insulting all of us but you get points that not cool
I was told it was a BS encounter. I stand by it. Mayhaps I am not truly the one getting blown by a certain (P)erson (I)nvolved (T)owards (R)ambunctious (O)bvious (O)ral (M)echanics.
Wow so he is allowed to have multiple handles yet you get points for having some fun? Sounds like some of the powers to be on this site have their priorities not so much in order. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Staff edit - #9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site