I'm Tha New G Now!!!

Yo, I just wanna reintroduce ma'self. I be da nu kingpin of da pussy and providers!! I got 6001 pictures in my phone and 4001 providers I done rekked!! I don pay them, they pay me!!! I work full time selling flowers on the street corner, I'm the CEO of a fortune 500 company, I run my own other business cleaning bubble gum from under park benches, and I run this town wit my boys each night running them meetings with VIPs at 3 different strip clubs every night!! I'm the boo-dak-wiggity-wak-dopey dopest of the true OG's!!! So you's all betta submit and respec!!! And y'all better start being nice to my hobby-wife, Pitroom.
Hilarious!.. hands down the best fcome back
Please stop while you are ahead. You are posting a self alert on yourself. Anyone who has access to this dude please go do a wellness check on him/she or whatever pronouns. If I was you I wouldn't do this. Not a good look. From a friend. Ladies and gents Pitroom will be unavailable for 2 hours. Going to get some new pussy. I'll clock back in here around 3 for a short time then I have to take some clients to dinner at 6 so Pitroom will be unavailable most of the evening. Please chime in with dinner recommendations at Fertittas Mastros. Yes I clean his yard. Stay Blessed
You're gonna be unavailable for more than two hours if you play your cards right at lunch today. I'm gonna keep you pinned down for the rest of the afternoon baby boy.

If I think you're good enough at lunch, I'll share you tonight with Tillman.
Oh it keeps getting better! My side hurts from laughing so hard
Please chime in with dinner recommendations at Fertittas Mastros. Yes I clean his yard. Stay Blessed Originally Posted by Pitroom
Okay, everyone...do not go stalk my hobby-wife at his work. Do not go drive by looking for the 5'2" black man cleaning Tillman Fertitta's yard each week. That is not a nice thing to do. Stay away from him. It would be horrible to have anyone attempt to harass him while he's at work with his good friend Tillman.