China stock piles food, Russia developing False Flag Operation

and the Biden administration can't say what they will do or why? China is stockpiling food because their food supply may be cut off with the start of hostilities. Russia is going to go with a false flag with 130,000 troops on the border. Biden is unaware or doesn't care. Jen has no answers, Jill has no answers, Pete has no answers, Nancy has no answers, and Bernie doesn't care.

Instead our military under Hello Milley is working on white supremacy, CRT, domestic terrorists.
YEP.......we're fucked.........at a time like this I almost wish Hillary was president........she would have to prove herself and we would already have called up the troops.
I wouldn't want to see boots on the ground unless it was part of a joint NATO response. That being said, I like to think "talks" are taking place about what-ifs, and that us and our Allies have lots of equipment inbound. I'd say it's a bluff, doesn't seem like the optimal time to try a large scale ground invasion with the weather. But that's complete armchair quarterbacking.
and the Biden administration can't say what they will do or why? China is stockpiling food because their food supply may be cut off with the start of hostilities. Russia is going to go with a false flag with 130,000 troops on the border. Biden is unaware or doesn't care. Jen has no answers, Jill has no answers, Pete has no answers, Nancy has no answers, and Bernie doesn't care.

Instead our military under Hello Milley is working on white supremacy, CRT, domestic terrorists. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

stock piles? lol
You "rattle heads" have no idea what is going on in Washington planning for war