Gent's what are your go to sites and why ?

P411 makes screening easier. Not everyone on Tryst is on P411, but everyone on P411 is on Tryst

In fact, being on more than one platform increases the "street cred" of the lady, so to speak. The more platforms a woman is on, the more legit she is.
Is p-411 worth it? Tryst and Eddie have a decent amount of info but wondering if p-411 has a larger variety of females? Originally Posted by MidwestGuy2022
P411 is valuable if you travel. Other P411 ladies can see that you are (as an admirer) are verified as well as the number of ok's that you have received.
Tryst seems to have the fewest fake girls.

Not paying for P411 when a large percentage to women don't trust it anyway.
When I looked a week ago P411 for the Omaha only had 42 providers.
That's not a lot for the area . Make it 43 add me to the list
Tryst.link. I've used stg as well but much less.
I get alot of interested gents from Tryst
p411 I trust most, the guys there give me the least issues, 2nd being tryst. Occasional good ones from stg and I avoid sipsap like the plague but do still leave an ad there.
I would hope p411 is at the top of everybody's list. I can't believe ter is still around, wow!
Tryst, eccie, sipsap to see local ladies looking and new local potential options once can feel safe have verified them, private delights a bit, might give 411 a try. Look on ladysone, eroticmonkey.ch, skipthe games. However use eccie, and sipsap and info can link from tryst to verify them. Of course now that I found out they are legit the eros vip ladies related with carla dolce image will use them alot, thinking about meeting sophia mendez next after my meeting with ellie allexandria from kc tonight for 3rd time.
tryst
p411
this site
and twitter
are where i get most appts from
skipthegames is a 50/50
  • m_
  • 04-11-2024, 01:56 PM
Seeking has been a huge success for me.

_m