Tips on boosting advertisement?

So I'm new to the Dallas area, only visiting for a short time and finding it a tad more difficult to boost my advertising in the area. I'm a California girl and I'm familiar with most Cali sites, it's the new areas that have me slightly stumped.

Does anyone have any advice or recommendations for me?

Thanks in advance.

Kisses,
Sam💋
So I'm new to the Dallas area, only visiting for a short time and finding it a tad more difficult to boost my advertising in the area. I'm a California girl and I'm familiar with most Cali sites, it's the new areas that have me slightly stumped.

Does anyone have any advice or recommendations for me?

Thanks in advance.

Kisses,
Sam💋 Originally Posted by sensualsammyy11
You are marketing your business on Eccie general forum..Dallas forum. HELLO from Indiana
I'm on Dallas forum as well.
Just wanting tips from the rest of the eccie community. Hellos sent back to Indiana!��
Posting taint photos is always a good start.
Posting taint photos is always a good start. Originally Posted by pyramider
Good advice photo marketing ads are helpful in promoting business.
I hear that it is very competitive in the DFW Market. Not sure if you are up to traveling a small amount? There are areas within a two hours drive that you might consider advertising out in advance of a trip. Areas in the North East Texas Board come to mind such as Tyler, Longview, Sherman, Wichita Falls, etc. There are ladies from Dallas who come to Tyler periodically. Some just simply pop-up and advertise when they get here. Other advertise out in advance and prebook appointments. You are always running the risk of those pre-booked appointments cancelling at last minute. I am not sure which works best for the ladies ...pop-ins or prebooks? The two ladies that I currently see out of Dallas always prebook with me as it fits my life style better! I wish you luck and hope you find what works for you. Welcome to Texas!!
When I return to LA, I would definitely make the trip to Tyler too cum and see you.
Dallas can be a hard market. I usually set the appointments I can and then go work at a strip club. I have a seeking arrangements account that I use in Dallas. I get a lot of response on that and book most off of it. Weeding through the flakes can be daunting but makes it worth visiting. Set your expectations before you even exchange numbers. Get a text ap and use for that site only. Linking your TER reviews to your showcase might help. Yes, a quick Google search will pull them up but some are not going to take the time. Adding reviews helps guys understand the fantasy. The good thing about Dallas is there are plenty of other close places to advertise and take mini trips. Ft. Worth, Denton, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, West Texas, Okc, and Tulsa are all within 5 hours. There are many other cities but it's early and I'm still a bit brain dead. Eccie/p411 are the main sites in Dallas.

If you have a p411 account link it to your ads. If you are not on 411 I would highly recommend it. Also, your ads say no AA, to be honest in Dallas AA men have saved my trip. Even if you preference is to not see them I probably wouldn't advertise it. I have heard guys say they will not see girls just because they put that in their ads. Not saying it's true for all gents but for some they correlate it with a girl having a pimp.
Thank you so much for all the helpful advice. Is there a particular forum/area where it's best to post pictures? I'm still learning the ropes on eccie and this is my first time in Dallas, so I clearly have a lot of questions. Haha
Thank you so much for all the helpful advice. Is there a particular forum/area where it's best to post pictures? I'm still learning the ropes on eccie and this is my first time in Dallas, so I clearly have a lot of questions. Haha Originally Posted by sensualsammyy11
No problem.I hope this topic help you out on marketing business.. Hello from Indiana