Here is a serious question for the Mods

• WTF
  • 03-25-2011, 09:58 AM
Can you get points for hijacking your own thread?
:mf_laughboun ce3:
For you, they'll make an exception.
Can you get points for hijacking your own thread? Originally Posted by WTF
Hell, there is no "point" to most of your threads...so you might as well hijack it.

“ ...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carps and and orangatangs and breakfast cereals and fruit bats chu... "I'll skip a bit, here"... And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it." Amen.

Oh wait, wrong page.

Let's see. I must say that I have yet to see a set of rules on that. It doesn't mean that it doesn't exists. Personally I try to give as much latitude as I can. I also think that D & T is great at self policing. Don't you think?
I did.
Hell, there is no "point" to most of your threads...so you might as well hijack it. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
he never gets points..........
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2011, 01:01 PM
All I get back is a bunch of wanna be comics comments!

How about a thread drift.....Who has the tightest vagina you ever been with. Mine was some nurse outta San Diego. Hot damn, I almost married her on the spot. I say almost, I asked her but she turned me down. That counts as close right?

pj, you can't answer this one, we know all your vagina's are tight with that big ole weiner your packing! What do you and SP do when ya get together with the ladies ? Let them play jump rope!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7eyqCQYBGY

Let's see. I must say that I have yet to see a set of rules on that. It doesn't mean that it doesn't exists. Personally I try to give as much latitude as I can. I also think that D & T is great at self policing. Don't you think?
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2011, 01:15 PM
Let's see. I must say that I have yet to see a set of rules on that. It doesn't mean that it doesn't exists. Personally I try to give as much latitude as I can. I also think that D & T is great at self policing. Don't you think? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius

If we were great , we wouldn't need no Mods!

Now to the more important question MA, where was the TP you ever had, found?

Not counting your hand!
We are needed here for the Chaos Theory at least.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory

Drift question....Don't know. Perhaps you'd like to start a new thread for that.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2011, 01:27 PM
We are needed here for the Chaos Theory at least.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory

Drift question....Don't know. Perhaps you'd like to start a new thread for that. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
More like Cioa Theory!hello & good bye!

MA, you gotta remember the tightest vagina your weenie has ever run up aganist!
How about a thread drift.....Who has the tightest vagina you ever been with. Mine was some nurse outta San Diego. Hot damn, I almost married her on the spot. I say almost, I asked her but she turned me down. That counts as close right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7eyqCQYBGY Originally Posted by WTF
Which came first.. the chicken or the egg...

Is a thread about the OP or the topic...

Simple yet complex questions requiring an astute understand of logic, rhetoric and life philosophy!

If the thread is essentially about the author of the thread then the thread can be about whatever the OP desires it to be. Hence, the second quoted post above would not fall into the definition of thread hijacking and WTF is safe!

HOWEVER, if the thread is defined by the topic at hand, then the second post would qualify as a thread hijack and WTF would be a bit peeved at receiving points for transgressing his own thread!

Existentially,we could get a lot deeper about this topic, but then we would have to explain it in simpler terms to the huddled masses.

Smooch!

Professor Lea
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2011, 01:34 PM
Which came first.. the chicken or the egg...

Is a thread about the OP or the topic...

Simple yet complex questions requiring an astute understand of logic, rhetoric and life philosophy!

If the thread is essentially about the author of the thread then the thread can be about whatever the OP desires it to be. Hence, the second quoted post above would not fall into the definition of thread hijacking and WTF is safe!

HOWEVER, if the thread is defined by the topic at hand, then the second post would qualify as a thread hijack and WTF would be a bit peeved at receiving points for transgressing his own thread!

Existentially,we could get a lot deeper about this topic, but then we would have to explain it in simpler terms to the huddled masses.

Smooch!

Professor Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
We get any deeper and Prof Lea will be buck nakid and ass up on WTF's lap
I already answered the chicken-vs-egg question.......WTF needs points for asking the question.