I'm not getting many responses

I'm new to the houston area for providing. I've live here all my life but provided only in San Antonio till a couple months ago. I'm having trouble getting responses and one of my old clients from San Antonio said it might be because I still have a scrolling ad in the San Antonio post area. Is there any way that can get moved to the Houston area. I have changed my location in my profile and strictly only paying in the Houston area. This is the second weekend in a row I have only had one client and I'm used to being booked the entire weekend (in San Antonio) I know since I'm new or will be slow but I've still had a few clients contact me. So essentially my question is, is there anyway I could get my scrolling ad moved to the houston area and away from the San Antonio area
Wow! You are gorgeous! With your showcase you should be getting calls. I travel to and from the woodlands about every other month. I have added you to my buddy list and will give you a call next time through.

My suggestion is to add photos on your ad. Most guys when scrolling don't have time to open the ad, and the showcase. Take a busty photo off your showcase and place on your ad. That should solve your problem.
Posting multiple weekend ads when you are only allowed one like the rest of us, does not help your situation.
I’m going to say something that may seem hypocritical from a girl with a robot sounding username.

The majority of guys in Houston are 40-65 year old professionals and the Gamer thing may be a detriment here.
This time of year (last few weeks of August/first few weeks of September) are notoriously slow.

Every year it is consistently the slowest 4 to 6 weeks of the year for me.

Stay positive, things will improve in a few weeks once most peoples lives have normalized & families are back on their normal routines.
Double post.
I was going to say that myself, Brooke.

Also, she's is Conroe. She may as well be in Canada as far as most of these gents are concerned.

Also, B3 is gone???

Also, B3 is gone??? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Ouch, I just noticed that. It literally hurts.
I was going to say that myself, Brooke.

Also, she's is Conroe. She may as well be in Canada as far as most of these gents are concerned.

Also, B3 is gone??? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

There is nothing n Conroe........... why is she there........??

Plus, I will add..... and I know you ladies can't read ROS...... Erin.... I've read a few "ehh.." reviews...... All YES's.... but nothing from these reviews have made many of us motivated to see you....... And the living in Conroe thing does not help..............

I know I'm not driving to Conroe...................

...........just my .02 cents...............

Plus, I will add..... and I know you ladies can't read ROS...... Erin.... I've read a few "ehh.." reviews...... All YES's.... but nothing from these reviews have made many of us motivated to see you....... And the living in Conroe thing does not help..............

...........just my .02 cents............... Originally Posted by The1Slayer
Nobody is driving to MoCo !!

...........just my .02 cents............... Originally Posted by The1Slayer
+1...

erin, have you considered doing outcalls to the woodlands or maybe the spring area? i'm pretty sure some gents would be interested. (just a suggestion)
There are a lot of good replies here. Yes, I am surprised. Erin, your name could be "Rasputin" and if you look great, which you do, guys will still call.

Conroe is far away from guys in the Houston area. The Galleria, Westchase, Spring, Willowbrook and Kingwood seem to be the more populated "hobby friendly" areas.

Changing locations??? Well you can change that on your profile and continue to post in the Houston Area. We can move an ad if you RTM it.
She hasn't been posting in SA, she's been posting here for the past months. She's wanting her old ads from SA transferred here somehow. An ad was placed on Friday and Saturday within 24 hrs here in Houston (thus my comment). The complaint is about her business being dead here.

It will pick back up. Have you thought of maybe providing a different type of location closer to Houston somewhere? I'm sure that it's not you, Conroe is pretty BFE (Butt Fuck Egypt). Or maybe share an incall with a Provider up North? Or maybe tour to SA for a few days in the meantime. Business will pick up though.
Conroe is far from houston set a incall location in houston
Agree with Slayer. Too far north, mediocre reviews. You are a great looking woman. Time to up your game.