Zounds! Sounds!

Urethral sounds, that is. For many guys it's a big ewwwwww & a bolt for the exits. I've had two experiences with them being used on me. Mind blowing & a bodily rush like no other. Both times were with marvelous lasses from Dallas: Mistress Montana & Domina Athena. If need be I will happily invade Baja Oklahoma to get another taste of that steely madness. Thought I 'd put this out there to see if any providers in Oklahoma or who tour there come so equipped.
Oh my gosh, I have been researching this and would like to try it and get experienced in it and offer it as a menu option!
  • RoxyG
  • 12-05-2013, 09:02 PM
If you ever make your way to Houston I have a set of Hegar and a set of Van Buren sounds waiting to be used.
Please look me up if you get to Austin. I offer sounding and would be happy to help you with this interest. I don't mention it much because like my interest in fisting women, it tends to scare off the uninitiated.
somebody say fisting....i always thought that was just tv stuff or xhamster. sounds like my cup of tea.
That sounds like fun, kinky play. But I would worry quite a lot about infection.