Hands Free Orgasm

I've been with women over the years that enjoyed providing a prostate massage. Each was an awesome experience that led to thoroughly satisfying orgasms. I've found myself daydreaming about what it would feel like to cum without jacking off or having her providing a blowjob to make me cum. That's never happened to me so it's an item that's been on my Bucket List for quite some time.
hands-free BJ's are easy enough to come by--no pun intended.

The prostate ejaculation can be done either by yourself or another at the helm, but read about anal sex (there was a great post just a few days ago) before you jam something in there!

have fun!
Sensual Cita is a nurse and specializes in the prostate orgasm. No contact with the pen is is necessary...supposed to really drain you.
I've been with women over the years that enjoyed providing a prostate massage. Each was an awesome experience that led to thoroughly satisfying orgasms. I've found myself daydreaming about what it would feel like to cum without jacking off or having her providing a blowjob to make me cum. That's never happened to me so it's an item that's been on my Bucket List for quite some time. Originally Posted by txcwby6

You on your knees, my finger in "there" and me sucking your cock....or you in squatting position in front of me....me sucking your big hard cock AND my index finger in your ass. Would this work for you?
Alaine, that would work for me. Have anything bigger to fill my ass! I game. Write me
wooohoooo sweet man-- I will be your way in couple weeks and we can have some fun experimenting!!!
I've been with women over the years that enjoyed providing a prostate massage. Each was an awesome experience that led to thoroughly satisfying orgasms. I've found myself daydreaming about what it would feel like to cum without jacking off or having her providing a blowjob to make me cum. That's never happened to me so it's an item that's been on my Bucket List for quite some time. Originally Posted by txcwby6
I have been lucky enough to have a few of my sluts hit this mark. Most were very trained and had been doing extreme anal play for years. Butt another, it was our first playtime and his first experience with prostate massage. So very hot to watch it build up, his cock hard and throbbing, veins popping and then shoot his hot load with nothing butt my smallest of vibrators fucking his manPussy......I always tell a man when Im doing prostate stimuli to never hold back if he can cum from pure PS as we never want to train the brain to not cum with this intense pleasure. Enjoy the pleasures of your body in every form and fashion.
I'm in