How do I find the other providers araund the country, who provide the same services and have the same great reviews as Ms Athena and DallasRain

I'm from West Tennessee and travel around the country a great deal. After reading several reviews, I can't wait to sample the services Ms Athena and DallasRain provide. I'm very impressed by their reviews and reputations. However, since I'm having trouble being in the right location at the right time to meet them, I need to find some other providers around the country who I can meet with from time to time, who provide the same services, with the same reputations. Anyone with any suggestions?
Let me know if you find out. I just asked the same queStion in the Alabama forum
  • Sandy
  • 12-06-2013, 02:15 PM
I think I qualify~ I travel the southern States and offer the same, if not more~
My reviews, pictures, videos speak the same~
If you make it to Seattle give Joanne (on Eros body rubs) a call. She loves all kinds of kinky play and is FS also. I'd keep her in a heartbeat if she and the wife would agree! I've done reviews on her, btw.
Reading your site you have things I have been looking for and I am sorry I didn't know you would be in town.
I'm from West Tennessee and travel around the country a great deal. After reading several reviews, I can't wait to sample the services Ms Athena and DallasRain provide. I'm very impressed by their reviews and reputations. However, since I'm having trouble being in the right location at the right time to meet them, I need to find some other providers around the country who I can meet with from time to time, who provide the same services, with the same reputations. Anyone with any suggestions? Originally Posted by Tony Barlow
Your main issue is where are you going to be & when. Any of us can name a provider, but if you're not where they are, what's the point. Do you have a travel schedule 2 to 3 months out? That would be the most helpful in your quest.
Usually I don't even know my schedule week to week. Sometimes I can plan and try to get pre-screened if I think I might be in their area. So far I haven't had to cancel on anyone but I try not to schedule too far out.
Nurse Carrie
Have you ever preformed any breast play in your sessions? Breast infusion and needles?
Usually I don't even know my schedule week to week. Sometimes I can plan and try to get pre-screened if I think I might be in their area. So far I haven't had to cancel on anyone but I try not to schedule too far out. Originally Posted by Tony Barlow
Not sure what to say really. It's easy to find any provider in a week, but to really research & find a specific one for your taste takes some time.

Is there any rhyme or reason to your work schedule? Are there particular cities that you travel to often? Although you may not know where you're headed a week ahead, if there's a group of cities that you travel to often, you can make contact in those cities weeks, months ahead, get all the pre-meet work done, and if that week you happen to be in one of those cities, you'll have someone to call on. Don't look at it as scheduling in advanced. Look at it as "priming the pump" for an eventual meeting. In fact, if you enjoy what Dallas & Ms. Athena have to offer, you'll appreciate the pre-meeting flirting & banter. Being relaxed & comfortable is important when indulging in fetish or "outside the norm" activities.
A solution to the problem is send the ladies you are interested in your email address and ask them to give you some advance notice. It has worked great for me as the lady can be assured she has a contact for a future tour. You make out because you have a jump on every one else when you know she may be near you in the future. Dee and I message back and forth at least once a day.
Now that I have found Miss Ivory to cater to my dark side I will see if I can set up a double.
aw sugar...thanks !.... Zoey Zacquery is in Tennesse when she is not traveling...she is listed on this site

[And I will be your way in january]
Yeah, thanks for the imput. That'ts exactly what I'm trying to do now. Just trying to get it set up so when I get the chance I can take advantage of it.
Thanks Dallas. From everything I've read on these forums and reviews, you are fantastic. Can''t wait to meet you and I apologize for bugging you with so many questions on P411.
its ok tony---i am a cool chick lol

tucson...hell yeahhhh babe!
Thanks Dallas. From everything I've read on these forums and reviews, you are fantastic. Can''t wait to meet you and I apologize for bugging you with so many questions on P411. Originally Posted by Tony Barlow
She IS fantastic, she's what dreams are made of. I hope that you get to see her and enjoy what will surely be the adventure of a lifetime.