Is my fetish a fantasy or vice versa?

So this has been gnawing at me since I started "Hobbying". My expert for this event is clad in black-bra, panties, spike heels, massive black strap-on-all to heighten my experience.
I desire being bound to the bed, or over the back of a over-sized chair, with my ass open and available to be drilled, by my sweet lady. After having her way with me, she releases me, only to bind me to the bed, "spread eagle", where she proceeds to grind herself onto my face, while holding my engorged penis as if it was the horn on a broncos saddle.
So, fetish, or fantasy? I would provide all the essentials, rope/cuffs, strap-on. If I could find the right lady or T-girl, it would be, well Perfect!
The scenario proposed is a fantasy. The individual pieces could be a fetish if you are turned on by them or worship it. As in saying the black bra and panties really turns me on. Hope this helps.
Sounds like fun, more of a fantasy I'd say. If it is your first time meeting her, try adding a little "edge" to it, by blindfolding yourself and perhaps positioning yourself on the bed before you even lay eyes on her. A few minor logistics may need to be worked out, but not insurmountable...no pun intended.
I always figured that a fetish was something one would want to have on a regular basis, whereas a fantasy is perhaps either a one-off or occasional thing.

The difference between "Baby, Here are THOSE shoes, lets do this..." VS "Baby, It's been a while, think can you wear THOSE shoes tonight?"

Fantasies come and go, fetishes stick around. One can turn into the other.

I'm sure there are much more strict definitions, but that's my .02

Good luck and be safe.
Such a hot fantasy and one so easy to make cum true......Go for it my friend.....Life is to short not to have fun~~
So this has been gnawing at me since I started "Hobbying". My expert for this event is clad in black-bra, panties, spike heels, massive black strap-on-all to heighten my experience.
I desire being bound to the bed, or over the back of a over-sized chair, with my ass open and available to be drilled, by my sweet lady. After having her way with me, she releases me, only to bind me to the bed, "spread eagle", where she proceeds to grind herself onto my face, while holding my engorged penis as if it was the horn on a broncos saddle.
So, fetish, or fantasy? I would provide all the essentials, rope/cuffs, strap-on. If I could find the right lady or T-girl, it would be, well Perfect! Originally Posted by Bancroft1957
Make your fantasy a reality. Enjoy babe.

Alyssa
I wouldn't mind having that happen to me either, depending on the size of the strapon. The one thing I would add is stockings on her, and maybe stockings and panties on me as well.
I wouldn't mind having that happen to me either, depending on the size of the strapon. The one thing I would add is stockings on her, and maybe stockings and panties on me as well. Originally Posted by Lhornbk

YummmY!! I do so adore a hard cock in panties.....And strap ons do cum in many sizes as one should ALWAYS start small and work your way upwards every time. Just like a pussy, one finger in to wake her up, then two to stroke her, then three to show her you mean business, then four to.........Slurp~~
YummmY!! I do so adore a hard cock in panties.....And strap ons do cum in many sizes as one should ALWAYS start small and work your way upwards every time. Just like a pussy, one finger in to wake her up, then two to stroke her, then three to show her you mean business, then four to.........Slurp~~ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I can feel the silky panties...sigh...I wish I was in Texas!
Such a hot fantasy and one so easy to make cum true......Go for it my friend.....Life is to short not to have fun~~ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
What she said!!!
Ms. Athena finds fantasies for me I never knew I had each time I see her......such a wonderful lady and so delightfully nasty!!!

Such a hot fantasy and one so easy to make cum true......Go for it my friend.....Life is to short not to have fun~~ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
what a hot fantasy.....an open mind can be such a fun tool for playtime

read my sig line...my motto for fun!
While we're on this subject, I have a slight alteration to this fantasy. My mistress takes me to a roadside rest stop. Once there, we sneek into one of the restrooms (mens or womens) and go into one of the handicapped stalls (since they're larger.) Then she pulls a strapon out of her purse (or she's already wearing it under her skirt or dress) and puts it on after removing her panties, if she's wearing any. She is wearing stockings. She then orders me to pull down my pants, revealing my panties and stockings. She then has me lube up the strapon (both by sucking and using a condom and lubricant.) Then she bends me over and takes me with the strapon, just moving my thong out of the way before penetrating my butt. She drills me until I cum, stroking me through my panties if needed. Then if she hasn't orgasmed yet, I get on my knees and eat her.

Another variation is the exact same thing, except she forces me to dress as a woman and takes me into the women's room, bending me over, pulling up my skirt, and having her way with me.
I'm game! Come to Lafayette, LA. Or shall we meet halfway at that rest stop?!

-Lisa Lyonz of Lafayette, LA
While we're on this subject, I have a slight alteration to this fantasy. My mistress takes me to a roadside rest stop. Once there, we sneek into one of the restrooms (mens or womens) and go into one of the handicapped stalls (since they're larger.) Then she pulls a strapon out of her purse (or she's already wearing it under her skirt or dress) and puts it on after removing her panties, if she's wearing any. She is wearing stockings. She then orders me to pull down my pants, revealing my panties and stockings. She then has me lube up the strapon (both by sucking and using a condom and lubricant.) Then she bends me over and takes me with the strapon, just moving my thong out of the way before penetrating my butt. She drills me until I cum, stroking me through my panties if needed. Then if she hasn't orgasmed yet, I get on my knees and eat her.

Another variation is the exact same thing, except she forces me to dress as a woman and takes me into the women's room, bending me over, pulling up my skirt, and having her way with me. Originally Posted by Lhornbk

hell yeahhh baby! I would love to fulfill THAT fantasy!!!!