Monk and Anastasia: The Story of “A”: Chapter One

Dear Elisabeth and friends of Another Realm,

I present Anastasia, my submissive. She’s my favorite, and willingly offers me her young flesh. “It’s all yours. Do whatever you want.” Her body is toned and her movements are supple, like a dancer's. Anastasia has a lovely попочка and her nipples are small and pink. Soon they’ll be as hard as little pink diamonds.

I bind her wrists with think, black silk cords and pull her arms over her head. I fasten the cords and leave her suspended for a while, helpless and in silence, as I lightly tease her body with my fingertips. I brush her lips, her neck, her breasts, her thighs. I probe her puss with my fingers. She’s tight and very damp. I suck her juice off my fingers as she watches me hungrily. Sweet and salty – nice. I push a couple fingers inside her again and then offer them to her. She licks them dry. Then after one last kiss, I push a ball gag into her mouth and blindfold her.

Anastasia trembles a bit as I brush the business end of the leather crop across her neck. She knows the sting of this crop well – we have used it before. I kick her legs apart and brush the crop on the insides of her thighs, and run the shaft of crop between her labia. She’s really dripping now and I am enjoying the taste of her juices. Now I apply harder and harder strokes to her body, to her thighs and sweet ass, to her breasts. She winces at the strokes, arching her back, straining at her bonds, making little incoherent moans and mewing sounds.

As I strike a match, the smell of sulphur fills the air. She senses the heat of candle flame as I bring the candle close to her. Anastasia’s body tenses when the first drop of hot wax touches her skin. “More, Anastasia?” She nods yes. There’s an unpredictable quality to playing with hot wax. Sometimes the stream of molten wax is long and steady, sometimes the drops are tiny, sometimes they come staccato. All of it is very arousing to me and to her. By the time we stop, there is wax on her breasts and thighs and torso and on her ass. There are even drops on her sweet pink nipples.

I snuff the candle and place my hard cock against her, first between her round cheeks, fucking in what they call Italian, then against her swollen labia. She brings her legs together and fucks me a la frottage. It’s an extraordinary experience. When we do this from behind I play with her breasts and tease her nipples. Anastasia’s ass, still rosy pink from the crop, slaps against my groin.

Anastasia is a bright and thoughtful young woman, capable in a number of real world areas. I like her. I am very happy that she selects me to play the role of her master.

I shall be telling our story in additional episodes down the road. Today’s is Chapter One.

Monk
Gulp, swallow...yessss! Thank you Sir Monk!
monk, this and Sasha'a stories are most delitefully written and photographically captured!
both are extremely attractive and sound like they have given into the submissive side w/ you.
reminds me of some D/s encounters i had some years ago.

i'll ask what most are prolly thinking:
are Sasha or Anastasia available for encounters with others?
if so, where are they located - austin area?
or do you have a special exclusive arrangement with each?

thanks again for enhancing and stimulating my monday morning!!!
Another wonderful chapter of sensuality.

Thank you,
Elisabeth
OMG....I just sprayed my laptop. My next client may get something unexpected.
Monk, you're a dirty old man , and I love it!!

SAS
Such a tease. here's the sequence: frottage to ellipsis to "Anastasia is a bright and thoughtful..." The erotic potential of that ellipsis is enormous. And you have breathed sensual kinetic meaning into "waxed poetic." Nice work,dude.
Love your stories. So Sir Monk where are you at?
The erotic potential of that ellipsis is enormous Originally Posted by awl4knot
Once again you got my number, knotty guy. During the ellipsis I caressed her wrists, restoring circulation. It was a gentle interval, after which I took her slowly, looking into her dark eyes the whole time.

And Passion, alaine, Elisabeth, and mm-good, you are welcome in River City. Come visit us. Come visit me.

Monk
OMG....I just sprayed my laptop. My next client may get something unexpected. Originally Posted by alaine
alaine, i'll be prepared!!
question is, will you be?? :^)