Black hair and rough sex

Hey houston.
Ive colored my hair darker. Would like some input if i should go blonder or stay black! Would also like some ideas on showcase pics.

Aee you guys into rough sex? Or my fantasys not ....eccie friendly?!
  • D.G.
  • 09-01-2015, 11:14 AM
How about putting up a picture of each hair color so we can have something to reference .
  • Trey
  • 09-01-2015, 11:57 AM
I really expected this thread to be going a different way.
This thread could disappear at any moment

Edit: Hopefully, it does.
Doesn't matter to me one way out the other what color it is while I'm banging you, all i care is it gives me something to hold onto
Darker is better.....

I really expected this thread to be going a different way. Originally Posted by Trey
LOL...fa real Trey, I read the title and was thinking something completely different.

Lighter is better. With that hair and the charcoal black lipstick u look like one of those cholas off the barrio movies. Like ur name should be lala or sleepy or dreamer or something. But who cares with an ass like that I'd still like to hit it eat it and lick it from behind
No teef and a but plug ... That's all you need for some of the guys around here....

Refine that, you will have a niche service.
As long as you're shaved and no stubble, out doesn't matter what color it is.
  • D.G.
  • 09-02-2015, 09:18 AM
That ass looks so round and firm i believe it could hold my beer no problem .
Do your hair to suit your self. The color and 'Do should make you feel confident and sesy.

Rough? Do you mean spirited give-and-take sex, or action that needs a "safe word"?
The hair color isn't what needs to be changed about you...
hair color don't matter! as long as your pussy is tight
The hair color isn't what needs to be changed about you... Originally Posted by Wakeup
soooooooooooo... what would you say change