Palace Inn near Clear Lake??

I could have sworn I met a provider at a Palace Inn right off of Bay Area Blvd a bit East of 45...but I can't find it when searching my phone map, or online. Same thing happened with the one in Rosenberg, it wouldn't show up on the map but I know it's right there.

So can anyone please help me, and let me know if there is a Palace Inn right in that area (I already know about the one on 45 just outside the beltway)?
If there is not a Palace Inn, can someone tell me where the best decent hourly place is near Bay Area Blvd and Space Center??

Thanks ahead of time for any help!
The Palace is at 45 and beltway 8 on the south bound side. Next to Popeye's. Also a motor home dealer there too. Not sure exit going south, but going north it is the Scarsdale exit think the last one before beltway.

I have never been there just from what I hear. Rumor is rate is good.

Sam
The Palace is at 45 and beltway 8 on the south bound side. Next to Popeye's. Also a motor home dealer there too. Not sure exit going south, but going north it is the Scarsdale exit think the last one before beltway.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
He's correct and the exit is in fact Scarsdale...

I could be wrong, but pretty sure if you are heading north and exit scarsdale you won't be able to get to Popeye's unless there is some back entrance from looping around back up north. I know if you exit the betlway 8 onto I-45 south and immediately exit you can barely hit Popeye's. pretty sure that is the Scarsdale exit heading south. from what I hear.

edit:
I could have sworn I met a provider at a Palace Inn right off of Bay Area Blvd a bit East of 45 Originally Posted by BigGuyHouston
got a couple of guesses as to who that might be or have been

If there is not a Palace Inn, can someone tell me where the best decent hourly place is near Bay Area Blvd and Space Center??

Thanks ahead of time for any help! Originally Posted by BigGuyHouston
FYI, Space Center and BAB is a ways from bit east of 45 and BAB. a bit east there is a few places to stay (as in close to the freeway. don't recall if one is a Palace Inn. maybe down an exit at Nasa Rd 1?). around Space Center, not soo much unless you're planning on heading over to Nasa and up toward Seabrook.
I could be wrong, but pretty sure if you are heading north and exit scarsdale you won't be able to get to Popeye's unless there is some back entrance from looping around back up north. I know if you exit the betlway 8 onto I-45 south and immediately exit you can barely hit Popeye's. pretty sure that is the Scarsdale exit heading south. from what I hear.

edit:

got a couple of guesses as to who that might be or have been

FYI, Space Center and BAB is a ways from bit east of 45 and BAB. a bit east there is a few places to stay (as in close to the freeway. don't recall if one is a Palace Inn. maybe down an exit at Nasa Rd 1?). around Space Center, not soo much unless you're planning on heading over to Nasa and up toward Seabrook. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
I could have sworn I met a provider at a Palace Inn right off of Bay Area Blvd a bit East of 45...but I can't find it when searching my phone map, or online. Same thing happened with the one in Rosenberg, it wouldn't show up on the map but I know it's right there.

So can anyone please help me, and let me know if there is a Palace Inn right in that area (I already know about the one on 45 just outside the beltway)?

Thanks ahead of time for any help! Originally Posted by BigGuyHouston

There is a Palace Inn on Bay Area Blvd (exit 26). I drive by it every so often.

1587 Live Oak St
Webster, Texas

https://www.google.com/maps/@29.5461...2!8i6656?hl=en
Thanks did not know about that one off 1587 Live Oak Webster.
If going north on 45, take the fuqua exit. If you exit Scarsdale, chances are you'll miss it or wreck. Seen that happen many times. Sugar baby missed the turn and hit their palm tree!!! Lol.