Car Dates

Where are the best places to do car dates? Any good locations in Houston?
  • cr76
  • 11-16-2015, 12:47 PM
I would honestly advise against it woth the holidays coming up.
I was searching for a quick BNG and a couple of providers offered car dates. My small head told me to go for it but I had to trust my gut and pass on them.
  • cr76
  • 11-16-2015, 01:09 PM
Incall or an hourly are safer - that's my opinion.
I am guessing you are referring to providers, etc.

I do have my share of car BNG's in my civilian life as well as hobby life.
Seeing as how I am thrillseeker and somewhat of an exhibitionist. I usually go somewhere with not too much car/human traffic.
It's really all about looking out for Uncle Leo, cameras and nosey ass people who might report you to Uncle in day.
Night time is a little bit easier since harder to see inside. Just make sure you are able to keep an eye out where human/car traffic moves.
Good Luck.
I will never have car sex again. I did it once. Turned off the engine but left it at that second notch. Dead battery.
  • cr76
  • 11-16-2015, 02:45 PM
I will never have car sex again. I did it once. Turned off the engine but left it at that second notch. Dead battery. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
Ouch - did you hav to call a buddy or triple AAA?? Were you able o get the car started ??
Try any Academy parking lot...
Academy is a good spot! Lol long as u get good place..good tinted windows..and out within 15 mins..no prob
How bout the salvation army then?

I recommend sonic, be sure to throw a towel over her head when the girl on skates brings your food
Just park next to the Police Station.
That'd be a great place. That way you can save the time to ride downtown, and thus save Tax payers paying even more Po-Po wages/time...
Seriously... Car dates are a bad idea, mmmmkay?
(Nobody listens!)

Go for it dude. Let us know how that works out for you.
Just park next to the Police Station.
That'd be a great place. Originally Posted by FoxyNC
  • cr76
  • 11-16-2015, 04:37 PM
just go to the marqee center parking garage, at least then you can go get something to eat and catch a movie afterwards.
But to again to each its own..some people are more thrill seeking than others..i have experience with car dates for several years now..never got busted..charge.,or anything..ijs