Setting expectations.

As a new person to this site but a preferred411 member for more than half a year I guess I thought everyone completely filled out the bio on their profile. I'm talking mainly about us clients. I'm only bringing this up because reading over the last day or two I see some of us ask about services and told to do a search. While some were rude and others a bit more helpful I thought this was an easily fixable issue. Then again I guess this only works if you use Preferred411 as well. In my bio or what providers can read about me is very detailed. I plainly put what I like, how I like it, and if you offer X, Y, or Z expect that I will want to sample it. I also put some of my own personal clues in.

To further explain I put that if you give a blowjob do not expect me to release in your mouth. I may want to kiss you afterwards and yes I have an illogical fear of tasting my own sperm. Also at times I may want to grab a handful of hair so if you are not okay with it do not accept my appointment request. There are a few others but my point is I put what I expect in my bio and tell the lady to read it before she accepts or denies my appointment request. To that end I have not been turned down once or had a surprise on either of our ends.

I do know that we can get lazy or cautious with our information, but I find that some ladies give spare to no menus on preferred411 and I do feel confused on whether or not to contact them ask ask for X, Y, or Z and the above filling out my end has helped in that regard as well.

Now if only someone could explain or fix the available now part on that site. I understand that if there is a dollar sign next to the ad it is suppose to mean special but quite often it is the same rate that is on their homepage. $20-$50 off preferred411 member. My logic is if I'm on that site obviously I'm a member so how does that constant rate equal a special in the available ad section?
I was actually talking about the "Available Now" to a few ladies today. I really don't like the new system. For the ladies you have to get on and post each hour or you get knocked off. If you put a time frame of your availability then you should only have to go on once.....makes sense too me. But thats not how it works not. Unfortunately some ladies didn't know how to follow the rules and that's why we can't advertise the way we use too.

Along with our Menu's...X,Y and Z as you put it. It's very limited as to what we can say. But if you send us a PM, we can say anything we want.

As for the $ sign. I think most men will look at those ads first and skip over the ones that don't have a $ sign posted. But I agree.. the $ sign should be used if you have a special rate that is not your normal rate. And if they are already giving special rates for P411 members, then anything other then that would would be considered a true special.

I wish the men here on Eccie would be more brief and detailed in their bio or have a showcase. It's always nice when some comes to me and they have actually gone to my website and will quote certain things that is listed. That's shows that they took the time to get too know me and what I like before contacting me. So, that way they will know if we will mesh well or clash.

Welcome to Eccie P2L!
my fricken gawd, why would you post shit like that on a web site.... I think I am sick now...
I wish the men here on Eccie would be more brief and detailed in their bio or have a showcase. It's always nice when some comes to me and they have actually gone to my website and will quote certain things that is listed. That's shows that they took the time to get too know me and what I like before contacting me. So, that way they will know if we will mesh well or clash.

Welcome to Eccie P2L! Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr

That's nuts.... So you want the married guys to post a showcase??
heh,,,,

Welcome to Eccie P2L! Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
wow I think your "cake drunk", REALLY? the guys should have showcases?, this site is really directed towards men who spend money to be with a female that would never even give them the time of day in the real world......without guys spending money....this whole thing would collapse. I think you're thinking of match.com......it amazes me how some guys spend their money.....but if i'm spending mine she's a significant upgrade from my SO, not some bigger chick I could for free in any bar.....just my opinion..................
That's nuts.... So you want the married guys to post a showcase?? Originally Posted by charcoal
No, you've got what I said wrong. Sorry, let me clear that up for you. Just like P411 when we look at a clients profile it mentions how much you enjoy in DFK, or DATY, or Greece....etc. If there was something similar like that here it would be nice to know ahead of time before we met.
No, you've got what I said wrong. Sorry, let me clear that up for you. Just like P411 when we look at a clients profile it mentions how much you enjoy in DFK, or DATY, or Greece....etc. If there was something similar like that here it would be nice to know ahead of time before we met. Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Make a question checklist & send it to them... Make sure you add a chocolate cake box so you know if y'all have similar tastes...