DomCon NOLA

Who has been before? How did you like it? I'm curious to hear from others who are attending this year or who have been in the past about your experiences. What workshops or instructors left a great impression on you? I have some opinions but I also wanted to know what y'all thought.
I really wish I could go since I'm just now getting into the whole Domme thing. It turns me TF on in a BIG, BIG way and that hasn't happened in years (Sorry guys). Oh the excitement and power you feel after being in total control over a man. Shittt, I'm getting wet just thinking about it!
It has been true in my experience that BDSM can open one up to more complex experiences. One of the instructors at last month's DomCon was Mistress Simone Justice. She's a Dallas / Fort Worth based dominatrix, kink educator, and consultant. To say she knows her stuff doesn't even begin to convey how masterful she is.

Personally, I'm mainly submissive but I find it important and valuable to learn tips from Dommes. She taught a two part Verbal Domination workshop where she shared in-depth psychological techniques to totally posses the mind of your sub during a session. At one point, she made a man she was doing a demonstration on break down and start crying and she did not even touch him or inflict any physical pain. It was really trippy and mesmerizing to witness... almost like a magic trick.

Best of luck on your journey Keri!