Regarding Greece

I have always considered a trip to Greece to be a pretty personal thing. I mean, I love the place, but it is a place I have only really ever preferred to go with a loved one. I am not opposed to taking the trip with you, but my biggest issue is that it requires a bit of extra prep on my part, and if I am going to start doing that, I might have to charge extra for it. Is this something that is considered offensive? Because I would rather not offer it at all than offer it at a higher charge if it is going to make me look greedy or money hungry. I really don't want to put anyone out, but there are some extra things I do to prepare for a possible trip to the lovely Mediterranean. I would love to hear your input on the issue. Thanks so much!
One of the places on my bucket list. I wish i could drop everything tonight and go.
One of the places on my bucket list. I wish i could drop everything tonight and go. Originally Posted by Mobeezy

so are you saying you would drop a few extra greenbacks on a trip there?
so are you saying you would drop a few extra greenbacks on a trip there? Originally Posted by Rockelle
I can't really say I don't have any experience in bargaining that area. From reading around seems like its always the same trip amount. Just like opinions everyone has a different one so find what works for you.
what I am really trying to avoid is making the decision then popping it on guys at the last minute. I know it would be best to be up front about whatever I decide to do. I just hate saying no to clients when they want it.
  • jwood
  • 01-24-2012, 06:29 AM
Some charge more, some don't. I'm not really into greek, I just like to thumb during doggy.
Some charge more, some don't. I'm not really into greek, I just like to thumb during doggy. Originally Posted by jwood

Well that's always welcome.

Thanks for the input.
Well then, Rockell....since Lil' Muffy oft resembles my left thumb, I guess we're good to go huh?? lol

MM
Well then, Rockell....since Lil' Muffy oft resembles my left thumb, I guess we're good to go huh?? lol

MM Originally Posted by MuffinMan

aaaahahahahaha...."Lil' Muffy" I'm dying over here!
lol .. MM... and good thread. Me not into it and still need to see Rockelle soon
lol .. MM... and good thread. Me not into it and still need to see Rockelle soon Originally Posted by blug35

Get in where you fit in!!! (pun intended!) Can't wait to see you.
  • AAG
  • 01-24-2012, 05:57 PM
Some charge extra but some get carried away, personally I love Greece as you can tell from the name, but I dont pay too much extra and it helps if the provider loves Greek and gets really into it and has the best orgasms from doing it. From that perspective don't seem to be fair to pay more if we both enjoy it to our fullest satisfaction.

If a provider is going to go through the motions and only wanting to do it because you do, than that is a turnoff and I would rather stick to the conventional orifices........my 2 cents from a seasoned Greek monger.
Some charge extra but some get carried away, personally I love Greece as you can tell from the name, but I dont pay too much extra and it helps if the provider loves Greek and gets really into it and has the best orgasms from doing it. From that perspective don't seem to be fair to pay more if we both enjoy it to our fullest satisfaction.

If a provider is going to go through the motions and only wanting to do it because you do, than that is a turnoff and I would rather stick to the conventional orifices........my 2 cents from a seasoned Greek monger. Originally Posted by AllAboutGrk

Thank you so much for your input! I'm not talking about another hundred roses or anything...not at all. The fee wouldn't be for the enjoyment. I love it very much. No "going through the motions" at all. It just takes some extra time for me to get ready for my appointments. I may just increase my donation across the board to account for the extra prep time, and show up at every appointment ready for it. Not sure yet.

I really do appreciate the input, guys.