Session Length: 60
Fee: Quoted 80 paid 100
Hair Color and Length: Brown and naturally wavy, little below shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5'4 Slim but very nice. Much prettier to me than pics
Small Tits (B's). Nice gumdrop nipples that respond well
Pussy trimmed neatly in a V, smelled nice. She showered before I got there
Nice tit little ass that was very soft. No mommy signs but she did have a kid. Stomach was flat. Fresh breath too
Recommendation: Yes
Can we see the pics
Nice dude....

Can we see the pics Originally Posted by Homemade
She doesn't want it online
Sorry
But she is very cute
Agreed.. hit her up late afternoon, told her I had 70 to spend and she agreed.. pics she sent are good.. she is cute and a good value right now.. when she figures out how to get on here, her rate will double..
Anyone knows if she's still available
  • yambs
  • 09-02-2016, 10:13 AM
is her incall a hotel?
  • jtjj
  • 09-02-2016, 10:58 AM
Nice review but no links to know where to find her....keeping for yourself?
  • BLM69
  • 09-02-2016, 12:29 PM
Any pics?
She is at a hotel off I35 near I20. She actually lives there with her kid and a pit ill pup.
I've seen her twice, the review reflects the first time. She reached out to me about a week later and was desperate for some money and asked me to come by. The first time I was there she indicated she had just found out she was pregnant by her babies father. I asked if they were together and she gave me a very shaky not really but he knows what I'm doing. I told her I did not want to run into him and I wanted discretion and did not want any drama. She promised that was not going to be a problem.

When I arrived the second time and as I pulled in there was a guy and two girls hanging outdide door of her motel ( second floor that was below the parking lot). I left and she called begging me to come back. She said they were just friends. I came back against all good judgement when they cleared out and got the worst service ever. Place was a mess, bed was filthy and full of crumbs. NO IOP AT ALL!! I came quick and considered it a donation and left. Not keeping this for myself at all so knock urself out if this is your type!!
Also, her look was not very good. She is attractive but that last time she looked as though she didn't care. Giving the hobby a black eye by not caring about appearance if u ask me.
Thanks for the input don't know if I want to see her now