Seems like a New WSW on the Circuit

I could not get a pic. . .it was too dark on the street. I tried twice after confirming what I saw, twice before. Her face reminds me of a BP delight that worked out of Mesquite with her older sister. I am leaving the Eccie references alone because I could be very wrong.
She has long blonde/reddish blonde hair streaming out from under a large black gamer hood ball cap. Black top, long sleeves, long black pants, black sports bag/ duffel bag /black sports foot wear... everything looked like she was ready to audition a national dance show.
At first, I had my doubts, then on the 2nd pass, she flashed the dark eye makeup and her smile and I knew something was up.
I was only passing through (4 times) and had an appointment to get to.
Who else knows about this one?
Damn, I wish my hobby phone had not been stolen. Yet, I cannot wear both the WR phone and the HB phone on my belt!!!! I have lost so many contacts and pics that it is depressing me.

Having grabbed my bootstraps, I am marching forward to a new world. Next time, I will save all that in the cloud with triple security . . . or let it all go and start again.

CIAO
what area?
+1 on area. I need to do some recon.
Dennis, just north of Royal. Sorry for not including that detail.
  • yambs
  • 09-07-2016, 05:58 PM
what time was this?
I may have seen this girl last night at the convenience store at Dennis and Royal. Probably about 5' 6", thin, straight red hair pulled back in a pony tail, black pants, pretty. She was talking with guys at their car windows outside the store. I assumed she was looking for something unmentionable here or trying to negotiate before entering a car. Not how I like to approach a walker.
Yamps, it was around 9pm.
JD, I saw her by the store last night, too. I have no interest in that parking lot or crowd.