Is Rick’s Worth It

A friend of mine recently got hired at Rick’s. I tend to frequent BDD as I know the staff, know the ladies, and enjoy the atmosphere. I’ve slowed down my hobbies at BDD, but still enjoy partaking if the itch needs scratched. With my friend at Rick’s I was wondering what that scene looks like and if it was worth changing my scene. She’s not a dancer, works more with libations, so I do enjoy the conversations with my liquid courage. Is it worth it to visit Rick’s or should I just follow up with her when she’s off the clock?
A friend of mine recently got hired at Rick’s. I tend to frequent BDD as I know the staff, know the ladies, and enjoy the atmosphere. I’ve slowed down my hobbies at BDD, but still enjoy partaking if the itch needs scratched. With my friend at Rick’s I was wondering what that scene looks like and if it was worth changing my scene. She’s not a dancer, works more with libations, so I do enjoy the conversations with my liquid courage. Is it worth it to visit Rick’s or should I just follow up with her when she’s off the clock? Originally Posted by A Man Named Jayne

A lot of waitresses turn into strippers in no time. Don't worry, if your goal is to see her tits, you'll get to see 'em soon.
She’ll be asked to spike a patron’s drink, steal his credit card, and run up massive charges soon. That’s what they’ve done in the past
She’ll be asked to spike a patron’s drink, steal his credit card, and run up massive charges soon. That’s what they’ve done in the past Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I've been going to the one on the westside of Ft. Worth for yrs. & never had such a problem.
As far as the OPs question, IMHO it's only worth going there if you have a girlfriend there you want to visit with. Which, apparently you do, otherwise spending your time & money there is a waste of both. Extras are a thing of the past as far as I know. When was the last time someone posted a review about anyone of the Rick's Clubs stating that they 'struck gold' so to speak? But you won't have your drink spiked.