Free all nighter

Just got back from Defcon and riding the high that comes from that con. Horny as fuck. Drinking at the bar and need some ****. Free all nighter to anyone in corsincana tonight. Text me.
  • Go4it
  • 08-14-2014, 01:38 AM
DAMN_ Wish I had seen this before 2:30. I would have driven to Corsicana for a deal like that. Especially with the B&C out of town for a change
Still never got any texts
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-14-2014, 10:34 AM
They sure never taught me "giving away product while drunk for free" in whoring101.... Must be the advanced class I skipped out on.

Glad you had fun at the con. Maybe next time bang a con goer? Lawd knows those folks need more sex in their lives...
Oh come on Ze. You know the con folk will only have their phazers set to stun.
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-14-2014, 11:48 AM
And that is a bad thing how?
  • =cP
  • 08-14-2014, 12:01 PM
Damm! I missed the con AND this post!
Damn, Damn, Damn.....I would of drove out to Corsicana on my way to work.
And that is a bad thing how? Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Stun and fun are vastly different things. The taint enjoys fun, taint is not fond of stun.
Oh come on Ze. You know the con folk will only have their phazers set to stun. Originally Posted by pyramider
That made my day. <3
Ze - I'm not just here for money. I hobby cause I needz teh cawk. Besides hacker rule no 1 is break all the rules, isn't it? Lol

And I did bang some con goers, but this post was after I got back home. I was just thinking of all the hotties at con and got a little too worked up. And there was like no one at the bar to take home. :P
Damn, Damn, Damn.....I would of drove out to Corsicana on my way to work. Originally Posted by t_pride
. . . and spend extra money in gas just to get to free ya-ya?

Heh.
Still never got any texts Originally Posted by honeydavis
Shout out to the guys who P4P - just sayin'.
BSB actually I was getting responses, I just didn't see the PM's.

Honestly I don't see why I'm getting flack for this. It's my body, I can do what I want with it. Why do ya'll girls even care?
BSB actually I was getting responses, I just didn't see the PM's. Originally Posted by honeydavis
Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Honestly I don't see why I'm getting flack for this. It's my body, I can do what I want with it. Why do ya'll girls even care? Originally Posted by honeydavis
Honey, Dearest.

No one really cares what you do to your body (or how much, or how little you charge), but . . .

If you can't drum up business, I guess you can always drum up attention.