So....I finally walked out on a sesion.

I dont even know where to start? Posted a ISO and set up a noon appt, the strikes started adding up.

Strike 1- Having to explain who I was 5 min after speaking to her on the phone.
Strike 2- Asking me to wait ten min because she had another guy that wanted a quicke, he just needs to bust a nut and get out.
Strike 3- Multiple sores on her back.

Little head takes over and i excuse myself to the rest room for a shower.

Strike 3,4,5 and 6- Bloody rag in the shower, bloody rag on the floor, bloody rag by the sink, bloody rag by th clean towels, feminine time of the month products on the floor in a open box.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? ????
#2 would have been enough for me. Really???
  • HDnTX
  • 07-10-2013, 11:13 AM
yuck
Yes really, this stuff cant be made up. Told her on the phone that I wasnt going to wait ten min, she told me to come up then. Obviously I should have split then, the little head prevailed in over riding my brain until he came to his senses.
Might as well post the lady name. Perhaps she may not think she did anything wrong ijs
She has all yes reviews, maybe im just being picky though /sarcasm
How is this helpful if you don't name her?
jima,
the timing is not clear to me.
did you leave soon after you entered the bathroom?
or did you have an intimate encounter and then leave?

in any case, sorry you had a way less than deliteful encounter.

She has all yes reviews, maybe im just being picky though /sarcasm Originally Posted by Jima25
all yes reviews does NOT mean she is super-dee-duper. just that those who posted reviews selected "yes".
i encourage you to post who she is so that other guys will know about this and connect it to her.
even if you just post it in private tags or in the ML.
Ill do so when I get to a desktop.
I left after seeing the bathroom, no intimate activities took place.
No Good, sorry friend, better luck next time, it happens
Ill do so when I get to a desktop. Originally Posted by Jima25
dude. just tell us now. no need to wait until you get to a desktop
its in your best interest To tell asap bc if it's as you say there's definitely been enough time that if someone saw her this afternoon and had a bad experience you're lining yourself out for a public flogging for wasting that guys money and time. All ur klout will be out.
She may be running an assembly line and you could break the cycle before another poor sap faces the same fate as you.. and another.. and another! Damn, they might not have to wait the extra 10 since you walked early!