SNL's Best Oral Provider List

So here is my list of BEST ORAL/BBBJ PROVIDERS I have seen..the list is short because I am tough grader when it comes to providers giving head...You have to really "wow" me to make this list...and if you are not a Category 3 you just don't get on it. Sorry..

Here are the details on the Categories...p.s. I had a thread about the Oral Categories before (about a year ago)

There are 3 categories for everything in life and when it comes to giving head or DATY people fall into 1 of the 3 categories below:

Category 1-Girls who don't give head or DATY and never do it and "if" they do they suck at it (no pun intended)

Category 2-Girls who only give head to receive head..they can take it or leave it. Their oral skills are mediocre at best.

and Category 3-Girls who absolutely love to give head. I mean they get off on it and they have MAD SKILLS..these are the providers or SO's that are keepers..

Here are my favorite BEST ORAL/BBBJ PROVIDERS (In no particular order)

Sensual Sanaa (Houston) - OMG she had me speaking in tongues and my head spinning around like Linda Blair in the Exorcist. Just an total outstanding BBBJ queen...if I would have let her she would have made me pop in record time...

Shannon Shane (Austin) - Outstanding BBBJ, plenty of eye contact and dirty talk mixed in...she gets off more by giving head than probably the receiver.

Abby Nicole (Dallas) - Talk about a BBBJ with a mini-picket rocket buzzing on your under-carriage. Fuck me heaven on earth.

Erotic Eden (Houston) - Just an overall outstanding oralist...sit back relax and receive.

AZ Brickhouse (Scottsdale) - Older milf but can suck the peel off an apple. ijs

Phoenix Skye (Dallas) - With age comes experience. Sure some guys will talk shit because she is older but I tell you she is f-ing hot for her age and can blow like the wind.

Allison of Houston - Legend in Htown. nuff said

Well there you have it..its a short list of 6 out of the 30-some providers I've met (less than 2%)...told you I was a tough grader...LOL.

Guys - share YOUR favorites...and ladies if you think you are up to the challenge and you have MAD BBBJ SKILLS...then chime in because I want to know who you are...I'm sure we all do.

Thank you...
saw the title...thought it had something to do with Saturday Night Live.
I just noticed if you switched your cities around in a different order you could remember them with the acronym, "HANDS." Oops, that's only one N. Hmm... Never mind.
So here is my list of BEST ORAL/BBBJ PROVIDERS I have seen..the list is short because I am tough grader when it comes to providers giving head...You have to really "wow" me to make this list...and if you are not a Category 3 you just don't get on it. Sorry..

Here are the details on the Categories...p.s. I had a thread about the Oral Categories before (about a year ago)

There are 3 categories for everything in life and when it comes to giving head or DATY people fall into 1 of the 3 categories below:

Category 1-Girls who don't give head or DATY and never do it and "if" they do they suck at it (no pun intended)

Category 2-Girls who only give head to receive head..they can take it or leave it. Their oral skills are mediocre at best.

and Category 3-Girls who absolutely love to give head. I mean they get off on it and they have MAD SKILLS..these are the providers or SO's that are keepers..

Here are my favorite BEST ORAL/BBBJ PROVIDERS (In no particular order)

Sensual Sanaa (Houston) - OMG she had me speaking in tongues and my head spinning around like Linda Blair in the Exorcist. Just an total outstanding BBBJ queen...if I would have let her she would have made me pop in record time...

Shannon Shane (Austin) - Outstanding BBBJ, plenty of eye contact and dirty talk mixed in...she gets off more by giving head than probably the receiver.

Abby Nicole (Dallas) - Talk about a BBBJ with a mini-picket rocket buzzing on your under-carriage. Fuck me heaven on earth.

Erotic Eden (Houston) - Just an overall outstanding oralist...sit back relax and receive.

AZ Brickhouse (Scottsdale) - Older milf but can suck the peel off an apple. ijs

Phoenix Skye (Dallas) - With age comes experience. Sure some guys will talk shit because she is older but I tell you she is f-ing hot for her age and can blow like the wind.

Allison of Houston - Legend in Htown. nuff said

Well there you have it..its a short list of 6 out of the 30-some providers I've met (less than 2%)...told you I was a tough grader...LOL.

Guys - share YOUR favorites...and ladies if you think you are up to the challenge and you have MAD BBBJ SKILLS...then chime in because I want to know who you are...I'm sure we all do.

Thank you... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Correction. It is 20% not 2% I was typing too fast..
saw the title...thought it had something to do with Saturday Night Live. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
The SNL is for Saturday Night Live.
I am flattered I made your list!!! Can't wait to do it again soon!!! XOXO
I am definitely a category 5 with a mouth for DT like hurricane Katrina!!!! You just haven't tried Nyna!!
Aprill and Cassandra Almore
Cassandra
Jade Nicole
Autumn Spring
Italiana Princess
JessicaUTR
LauraLynn
SexxyJade
BellaofFtWorth
.....to name some of my favorites
you ain't had a blowjob until Daphne Hart sucks it.
SNL
Thank you for the honor I truly love what I do so it is never work. That is only a small part of what I enjoy but I will accept the honor with humility.
SNL9933: OMG you don't spend enough time spending money in DFW. The list will be shorter by 50 times for those who do NOT fit your Cat3. Your visits will be somewhat limited publishing this in cOEDS. But I may be ass backwards- you may on the other hand get discounts to prove you are wrong. Love to hear back on that.
Gilda Radner
Loraine Newman
Baba Wawa
Jane Curtin
Mary Gross
Nora Dunn
Victoria Jackson
Molly Shannon
Amy Poehler