Session Length: 35 mins went over
Fee: 60.00
Hair Color and Length: Long light brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Debra is a skinny Gilf with big fake tits
Recommendation: Yes
Any links to her pictures?
If you do a search for her I believe there are some pics of her on this site but they might be in the ros section of other reviews
well, she's certainly cheap enough.. no link anywhere?

I remember her from a good while back. She's a fun girl on the more mature side. If I get a chance to see her I'll try to get some current pics.
Ugh.. I won't be seeing Her again.
It was just that one time. Called her today and told her that would NOT be happening again lol she agreed
It was just that one time. Called her today and told her that would NOT be happening again lol she agreed Originally Posted by richardlayer29

I can read ROS, so I'm a little confused......bear in mind, I don't plan on seeing her, but it seems like mixed messages...unless I'm not reading correctly....
I believe you find a picture in this link: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=656030
Sorry for the mixed signals. But she hasn't seen in a while so she put on a condom for the BJ. She is comfortable with me now so there won't be anymore condoms for a BJ. Just for fucking. I hope that clears it up.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, be careful with Debra.

Not only does she give this horrific thing she calls a "hummer", but she offers bbfs. Yeah, I said it. Other reviews have said it. I said it in a review 2 years ago.

Stick your dick in her at your own peril.
pass

Not only does she give this horrific thing she calls a "hummer", but she offers bbfs. Yeah, I said it. Other reviews have said it. I said it in a review 2 years ago.

Stick your dick in her at your own peril. Originally Posted by Texas_Seeker

I'm confused, was planning to see her. Can you please give more info / link to the previous thread? is it safe?

Stick your dick in her at your own peril. Originally Posted by Texas_Seeker
I remember that.. I couldn't get out of there fast enough... Funny seeing guys, on this site, get so excited for the return of a 70 year old hooker who literally "hums" on your dick.. lol