AMP or studio

I wasn't sure where to post this since I lost my PA but its been awhile since I've hobbied and when I do its with individual providers. Never done an amp or studio and wanting to change it up. So what do you guys think? I'm not sure of the difference other then amps=asian and studio=other options. Any good suggestions on which I should hit up or specific provider?
Some "AMPS" have more than asian ladies: Pink One, Sakura, to name just two. You don't need PA to do some research.
I prefer AMPS because of the level of service is far better for the price. Especially if you receive geisha style service, there is no comparison. Oh, and your more likely to encounter BBBJ in an AMP, then you would in your run of the mill Studio.
what I like about the studio and amps IMO is there is a much smaller chance of a total flake, NCNS etc, etc... I have had good times all different ways, but that whole 1 hours delay / my phone died routine will not happen . I say give them a try. you really don't need ROS to figure out the routine between amps in certain cities ( go to dallas) or studios... just my opinion.