IM TIRED OF MATAS DISRESPECT

I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY HIM A FEW TIMES. IT STARTED BACK WHEN I FIRST GOT BACK ON HERE. AS I GOT A MESSAGE FROM HIM ASKING FOR BBFS AND OTHER THINGS I DONT OFFER. SO I JUST DECIDED TO BLOCK HIM. AS TIME PASSES I GET A GOOD REVIEW AND HE GOES ON THERE COMMENTING AS DOES A CHILD WHEN ONE DOES NOT GET THEIR WAY (very childish) WELL I LET THAT GO AS TIME GOES BY AGAIN I GET A MESSAGE AGAIN AND ASK TO SEND A PM TO VERIFY. ONCE I REALIZED IT WAS HIM I BROUGHT IT UP AND SAYS HE DOESNT RECALL SAYING ANYTHING. SO I DECIDE TO GET PAST IT ONCE WE START TO SET AN APPOINTMENT HE STARTS ASKING THINGS THAT I CLEARLY HAVE IN MY SHOWCASE. WHEN I TOLD HIM ALL IN CAPS IF HE READ MY SHOWCASE HE WOULD KNOW I DONT OFFER WHAT HE ASKED FOR. HE ONCE AGAIN STARTS BEING RUDE TRYING TO SET AN APPOINTMENT TO WHICH I BLOCKED HIM ONCE AGAIN. YESTERDAY I GET A GOOD REVIEW ONCE AGAIN THIS COWARD WANTS TO COMMENT. ALL BECAUSE I NEVER GAVE HIM A CHANCE. AND I WILL NEVER GIVE HIM A CHANCE. DONT NEED OR WANT HIS MONEY. THIS PERSON HAS SERIOUS ISSUES. ESPCIALLY SEEING ALL THE RANTS HE LIKES STIRRING UP. ONLY SAD PEOPLE WITH NO LIFE WOULD HAVE TIME TO PUT THEMSELVES IN THESE TYPES OF NEGATIVE CONVERSATIONS.

IM MAKING THIS THREAD SO THE NEW LADIES CAN SEE WHAT HES ABOUT. JUST BECAUSE HE HAS 75 REVIEWS DONT MEAN NOTHING. AND I AM MAKING IT CLEAR I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS PERSON TO EVEN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME.
IM NOT ONE TO START ANYTHING BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
##CANTTOUCHTHIS
Don't let the pot bellied troll get you down
Everyone knows how incredibly lame he is.
And the word is getting out about his barebacking, bullying, and intimidation, not only on providers, but hobbyist alike.
Everyone is aware of his meaningless incoherent rants.
His recommendations on providers are basically a warning to others not to see the girls he White Knights for, they are usually a rip off.
Honestly don't know why any provider would risk seeing him.
He is the laughing stock of Eccie.
I'm sorry that happened to you but he is a very good friend of mine and I will vouch for him. I just can't imagine him doing those things he is not desperate by any means
Funny that is not the tale from other providers.
And when guys WK certain providers, most people do know why.
Funny that is not the tale from other providers.
And when guys WK certain providers, most people do know why. Originally Posted by bottoms up
"Funny that is not the tale from other providers."

Wait,WUT?
Your bp review providers?
You are aware there is a pm system correct.

I feel you now though, jelly because bitches don't write reviews.
You are aware there is a pm system correct.

I feel you now though, jelly because bitches don't write reviews. Originally Posted by bottoms up
"You are aware there is a pm system correct."

Your's still disabled?
Mine's not.
Stupid questions by stupid people.
You know how it works right? Click my handle and it says send a private message.
Stupid questions by stupid people.
You know how it works right? Click my handle and it says send a private message. Originally Posted by bottoms up
Guess I'm stupid like this poster...
"Bottom - how do I contact you to ask a few questions? No attacks. Your pm is disabled."
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1981157&page=3
There's no doubt you are, that's why you're known for BSC.
Seems you could have clicked handle and not posted such a stupid question.
Now quit hijacking this providers thread about the barebacking threatening Mata.
Got any questions about that?
See I do have pm's stating that because of his incessant ranting.
There's no doubt you are, that's why you're known for BSC.
Seems you could have clicked handle and not posted such a stupid question.
Now quit hijacking this providers thread about the barebacking threatening Mata.
Got any questions about that?
See I do have pm's stating that because of his incessant ranting. Originally Posted by bottoms up
"There's no doubt you are, that's why you're known for BSC."
Spit out a name,punk.
I'll wait...
Let me get this straight,

Mata was tried to set his friend up with a provider, when the provider had no idea.

He harasses providers into getting what he wants.

Mata also has told providers not to see certain guys on here.

Mata is a real bro.
Let me get this straight,

Mata was tried to set his friend up with a provider, when the provider had no idea.

Mata tried using his name to set up a friend with a provider that had no idea the friend was not actually Mata.

He harasses providers into getting what he wants.

Yes harasses them for tuma and bareback, something a lot of providers are not into. Then if they refuse he goes psycho and starts making threats.

Mata also has told providers not to see certain guys on here.

Mata is a real bro. Originally Posted by MrBigD
Nope
Sweet Ariel pls pm me the number that "mata" is texting u from. I have his real numbers and wouldn't be surprised if it was bottoms up posing as Mata. Mata can be an ass sometimes but would never do the things u say he is doing. I can almost guarantee its someone else acting like him
Pretty sure this has happened in the past before Mata starting doing his fucking ranting.
Which happens to be when he challenged me, if he learned to keep his big mouth shut, we wouldn't have a problem.
He started this shit cause his ego is out of control.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1990520

He started on the one person who will never back down to him.
I know you want to stick up for him, but burner numbers are a dime a dozen, and you will prove nothing.
Pretty sure she stated she asked for a pm to verify, then continued to try and schedule with him.
Look at his idiotic rant threads.
Look at who started this shit.
Quit being a pink knight Kendal, he's a POS.