Well, fuck me. I cant post another ad, so here's some new pix or board fodder.

Here y'all go! I tried to include some class and a touch of trash!
Thanks, sweetheart.

Very tasteful!

My only criticisms:

1) The images are rather large so a bit of manipulation on my part (no, not that part) is required in oder to view on my laptop (haven't checked my phone, however). And,

2) you posted only three photos!!! Where are the rest (giving you an opportunity for more posts, of course!)?

Happy Hobbying!
Holy shit! You are a Russian dream come true!
Speechles!!!
The smiles are for SL. He says I don't smile enough in my pix. I will post more in my showcase as I can.

Thanks babes! Every time yall spank it to my pix, I've added a feature! It charges you fuggers $37.50.
Damn might have to book myself a session!
Boobies... love them ❤️
Gol-durn-it! Show yer nipperolas, womb-man!
Looking good sugar tits!
Last one...
The smiles are for SL. He says I don't smile enough in my pix. I will post more in my showcase as I can.

Thanks babes! Every time yall spank it to my pix, I've added a feature! It charges you fuggers $37.50. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
If you charge for spanking it to you, then I'm going to have to liquidate my 401k. Of course, it was more to memories of our meetings than just the pictures. :-)
Well. Tuition isn't cheap. Lol. If you want videos and REAL spank material, let me know. Lol. I sold my panties to some guy for $200 bucks recently. SMH. Whatever makes people happy! I'm happy to help. ROFL.
Gol-durn-it! Show yer nipperolas, womb-man! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Last one... Originally Posted by The Infamous One
See! Wuz thet so gottdayum hard ta dew?
Fat...
Get it girl fuck the trolls