Freaking Fantastic News

Three human trafficked sex slaves were rescued and taken away from their traffickers this afternoon.

Coincidentally, I happened to be directly across the street and saw them being rescued.

I feel like it's Christmas and I'm waiting to see when the next human trafficked sex slaves will be saved.

This is so exciting.

So now they get deported with no money back to their country of origin only to be pimped out as whores again... joy!

Surely it's a better life there, why else would they risk all to come here... ooooops got that backwards
Coincidentally he is across the street????? This trick is working with LE !! Little tree is nothing but a self serving rat. He should be banned immediately, I cannot understand how he is still here.
Treetop also admitted he took photographs of men caught during this raid to be given to the media. He is clearly working with LE and knew about this raid. There is no chance he was just coincidentally across the street when an AMP was raided.

Treetop, I'm all for ending sex trafficking and saving women who are truly enslaved, but your use of eccie in this quest of yours continues to put the site, its owners and its members at undue risk.

Mods, how is his posting and behavior acceptable here?
Treetop also admitted he took photographs of men caught during this raid to be given to the media. He is clearly working with LE and knew about this raid. There is no chance he was just coincidentally across the street when an AMP was raided.

Treetop, I'm all for ending sex trafficking and saving women who are truly enslaved, but your use of eccie in this quest of yours continues to put the site, its owners and its members at undue risk.

Mods, how is his posting and behavior acceptable here? Originally Posted by chitowntransplant69
Well said
So now they get deported with no money back to their country of origin only to be pimped out as whores again... joy!

Surely it's a better life there, why else would they risk all to come here... ooooops got that backwards Originally Posted by rockerrick
They will not get deported. They get two years asylum. Any human trafficked sex slaves also qualifies for withness protection.

Our country is very compassionate. Especially to non US citizens who were trafficked. There are churches that have homes for these people and will get them the services they need. Medical, dental, psychological, etc.
I will make another prediction.

GoGo and Ivy are going to fall extra hard. They got way too greedy.
Well said Originally Posted by winn dixie
I cannot understand how he is still here. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Why do you think Einstein?

How do you know they were being rescued and not arrested? They are all engaged in a criminal enterprise and that tends to happen more often.
You know tree I was on line last night and was trying to fine ROCKERGIMP a gig and I ran across slavery in the nail salons as well. Obviously that gig was not for gimp but I just thought what wtf is wrong with people. First the trolls here condone rape insult provides don't review and now you can get a manicure or you condone slavery. Crazy world.
  • RREB
  • 07-14-2017, 08:11 AM
Three human trafficked sex slaves were rescued and taken away from their traffickers this afternoon.

Coincidentally, I happened to be directly across the street and saw them being rescued.

I feel like it's Christmas and I'm waiting to see when the next human trafficked sex slaves will be saved.

This is so exciting.

Originally Posted by Treetop78759
TOTAL BS . . . . Again
Treetop when will you fight me?
Treetpo whispers has a good point. If it is really slavery when are you going to go after other known trafficking business.you are fixated on amp but you still go to them. If you are to fight windmills attack them all or go away