Kicking off the Fund Raising a little early this year. Looking to form a steering committe and involve a few more.

Gentlemen. Ladies.

This year will mark the third year I undertake fundraising for kids at risk.

Year 1 it was a single program serving at risk kids in trouble trying to get back on track and their families.

Year 2 we added a street outreach program, emergency shelter and teen mom program (incredibly expensive needs)

Needs seem to get worse as the years pass.

year 3 will have some new needs.

We raised a lot of money last Christmas for the kids. I've got a few different ideas for it all this year and want to organize it all a bit better including renting a storage facility and a couple of delivery vans, doing a bigger food drive and maybe buying some of the stuff in bulk.

I am thinking of adding a Thanksgiving portion to the drive centered of course around meals....

If you are interested in participating please PM me and I willl set up a meeting sometime in June for all to come together and discuss ideas.

If I can pull it off I want to take the FINAL Event out of the Strip club (A GC Party will still culminate the fundraising as before) and into a nice club/dining environment.

This will require some help in planning.

BTW.... Although volunteer in nature...... working with me can be tiring...... Ask Kboy how much shit I put him through last year after I volunteered him to help..... You need to be willing to commit some time...... I can lay a huge guilt trip on people regarding the kids when I need help with something....
I'm in. Risk or not.
I'd like to help. I feel so blessed. I need to give back.
When you donate, what group do you say you are with?
When you donate, what group do you say you are with? Originally Posted by rrtx88