SpinnerAllyRay

As a college student, I am both inexperienced in the hobby, and short on cash. I've been waiting for the right girl, a single session (even if it's expensive) with a beautiful girl who provides a large variety of services (priority being BBBJ, with BBBJCIM an amazing bonus).

So I'm in Austin for the next couple of days, and am glancing across the ads, and discover SpinnerAllyRay, who I find gorgeous. Caucasian, skinny/fit, breasts that you can palm, BBBJNQNS, affordable, and most importantly, newbie friendly. Seems too good to be true.

Glancing at the reviews, that appears to be the case. Apparently she's suspected of having a (staff edit; forbidden topic; ztonk)? If someone could clarify and confirm, I'd be gracious.

Sorry if this should have gone in Requests.
You shouldnt have written this in a public forum. Try pming those who have - things to say.
Ah, okay. Sorry. Here's hoping a moderator can help remedy my mistake.
  • ztonk
  • 01-25-2013, 04:54 PM
Ah, okay. Sorry. Here's hoping a moderator can help remedy my mistake. Originally Posted by JohnnyGray
In the future click the red triangle () under your name in the post, and the moderators will be notified of the problem.

ztonk
AustinModStaff