Gents here with fetish for ultra curvy ladies?

Hi all. Im in the process of a body transformation, and a BIG one! Its going to be a surprise, but over the next year to year and a half, i will look very different. Im sure you can guess how by the question.

Are there any guys here with a fetish for ultra curvy/ultra fem female bodies? Pleas come forth! Lol
Is this not just a sequel to the numerous threads on BBWs? There's one now on this same page approaching 80 comments and almost 6,000 views! If the OP has something else in mind, please clarify!
No, this is not in reference to bbws. When i say curvy i mean fit and very curvy but curvier than what one would normally see.
  • Zena
  • 11-14-2016, 11:30 AM
I don't understand. Butt implants ?
Breast implants ? If you don't want to say ...on here , thats ok. I just hate being lost , confused. .
Extreme hourglass?
Big tits+tiny waist+round hips+big ass?
Real life Jessica Rabbit?
I thought she was going to announce being a feedee with a feeder sugar daddy from fet or fantasyfeeder haha.
*Drake voice*

"I like my girls BBW... type that wanna suck you dry and then eat some lunch with you"

In all seriousness, threads in the national forums that are affirming of women who are curvy or plus size are few and far between. (I've seen two in the last two years.) So let's not pretend this site is over saturated with body positive vibes.

Ms T, "slim thick" à la Blac Chyna, the Kardashian sisters, Amber Rose, or Nicki Minaj seems to be another way to portray the body type you're referring to.

Now Lena that is exactly where my mind is too. BBW quivering shaking cumming so hard then taking me several times until nothing even cums out---DRY!
*Drake voice*

"I like my girls BBW... type that wanna suck you dry and then eat some lunch with you"

In all seriousness, threads in the national forums that are affirming of women who are curvy or plus size are few and far between. (I've seen two in the last two years.) So let's not pretend this site is over saturated with body positive vibes.

Ms T, "slim thick" à la Blac Chyna, the Kardashian sisters, Amber Rose, or Nicki Minaj seems to be another way to portray the body type you're referring to.

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Lena you hit he nail on the head