ok, search feature does not work right

ok, i know there was a thread about this, but I could not search for it, so I will ask even if it have been answered.

the search feature for the review threads works for some words, but not all

is this an anti stalking action... LOL anyway, i was trying to find some of the my favorite reviews to nominate as thread of the year.

why is the search feature, which was an awesome tool on the sight, no longer working?
It was down for awhile, then seemed like it was working fine. Now... all messed up. I don't know what the "update" from site Admin is, but I will try to find out. Believe me, it is a big pain for Mods.
Announcement: Search Feature temporarily unavailable. 12-10-2012 St.Christopher (Administrator)
...the search feature for the review threads works for some words, but not all

is this an anti stalking action... LOL anyway... Originally Posted by lostforkate
Besides serving that purpose, it could also serve to make things more difficult for LE to collect data to get leads on who to go after.....LOL
Why search? Jus start a new thread!
there are like 3 million..posts on this board...have the correct spelling or look up the gents handles that reviewed her...it has to be accurate...or you can just live through your memories..heehhehehehehhehhehe hheheehhehehehehehehhe yea botha..hey hey..
yes, but the search works with only certain words right now. For instance, you can search a word you see, and only get two hits (in the provider reviews) when you know you should see at least 20, type and another word, that you actually see listed, and it comes back with no hits.

i do admit the date base is huge, and may be more a challenge than i would think.
Wat is you searching for? I might remember it jus ax! Peace homie
I found. Could not remember the author to search their profile, but found I could add diabled accounts of the provider to my contact list, and found it that way. More than one way to skin a cat, or lick a pussy.
Never evah use search...jus ax a homie wuts goodie yo!
Since I was a pain about it when it didn't work, I am glad to see its working and its already saved me a "problem" visit!!

Thanks to the board for getting it back up and running!
I am glad to see its working Originally Posted by porsche3021
"Search" is working, but not 100%. Some recent posts seem to be missing in any given search result.
"Search" is working, but not 100%. Some recent posts seem to be missing in any given search result. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
There you go bitching again jack. Nothing but a whiner....... heh.
"Search" is working, but not 100%. Some recent posts seem to be missing in any given search result. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
I've noticed that too. I'm keeping track of this a bit to see if there is a certain amount of time that has to go by before a post is "searchable."
There you go bitching again jack. Nothing but a whiner....... heh. Originally Posted by Deepthinker
DT, I'll do anything to provoke you to post. Welcome back!

BTW, "Search" seems to be working at full speed now.