Notifications?

I just got a couple of PM's.
Normally, I get a notification to my e-mail.
That has not happened.
Something to do with last night's "upgrade"?
  • Doove
  • 03-01-2013, 02:38 PM
I just got a couple of PM's.
Normally, I get a notification to my e-mail.
That has not happened.
Something to do with last night's "upgrade"? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Possibly, but once or twice over the last couple three weeks i got a PM to where the email notification didn't show up until about 8 hours or more after the fact.

Could just be a glitch.
once or twice over the last couple three weeks i got a PM . Originally Posted by Doove
We got male prostitutes here?

I keep getting PM's but still not getting e-mail notifications.
I checked my settings:

The forum can send a message to your email address to inform you when someone sends you a private message.
Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages
Check to make sure they are not going to your spam folder.
Check to make sure they are not going to your spam folder. Originally Posted by brutusbluto
Nope.
That was the first thing I checked.
But Thank You for responding.
Is anyone else having this problem?
Yep. Mine is doing the same. Used to get email notifications for pm's but not any more. I agree with Paul, it seems to have started after the system was down for the 'upgrade'.
my last two email notifications went straight to spam
my last two email notifications went straight to spam Originally Posted by taggert
Nope.
Not going to spam.
I have the opposite problem - sometimes getting TWO duplicate email notifications when someone replies to a thread that I have subscribed to.
  • GP
  • 03-05-2013, 07:08 PM
I am getting the ever annoying pop up's, and not just once, but every time I click a page off the main Upstate NY forum.
Im not getting notified by e-mail of my messages anymore either.
Im not getting notified by e-mail of my messages anymore either. Originally Posted by Angel14609
I'm glad it's not just me.
Maybe they can undo the "upgrade".
I just hope they fix it. Its very helpful to get my PM notification by E-Mail. It comes straight to my phone so I can get it even when I'm not home.
Mine went to spam too. Know you're saying that's not your problem. No suggestion.