can someone reset a password for someone

Rochlilspinner can't login
I had all kinds of login problems Friday, and almost thought someone else had changed my password.
She is good now
Good lookin out for spinner homie! Considering management or just coaching? Peace
Usually, the reason this happens is because a member requests a password change and then does not read the email that is sent when that is done!

I'm not saying that is what happened here (I don't know). I am just taking this opportunity to warn everyone of a common occurrence.

If you request a password change, an email is sent from the site that contains a link. You MUST click on that link to acknowledge the password change and get back on to the site. You cannot get back on until you do. Ever.

The most annoying thing about this is that members often give up and then go in and create a new account. This is a major headache.

If you are ever talking to someone off of the site and they tell you that they "cannot get on," tell them to go check their email for a reset notification and to be sure to read the damn thing!