Phone: 228-238-9578
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: http://biloxi.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...newbie/8407792
City: Ocean Springs
State: Mississippi
Address: nice apartment complex in O.S.
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: get aquainted convo, bbbj X 2, daty (lots), mish, whatever you call it when she's on her side with my legs straddling her bottom leg and my arm beneath her other leg? with light hair pulling and light spanking, 10 minute break to catch my breath, more convo, ass massage (on her cute little butt), more daty, amazing cowgirl, doggy, bbbj and hj to finish.
Session Length: 1 hour (went over slightly-but wasn't rushed at all)
Fee: 2XX
Hair Length and Color: auburn? dark brownish red? dark reddish brown? long, thick, and pretty.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: adorable young lady, maybe 5' and about 95 pounds soaking wet.
very pretty face (and she wore no makeup). beautiful eyes and great smile. long thick dark hair. tiny little thing but not bony at all. cute little ass. really sweet girl and a little shy. new to the biz so you guys treat her nice!!!!!
Recommendation: Yes
Very good review of a new lady who seems perfect for ECCIE. If anyone else has seen her or knows her and can vouch for her, she'll certainly be verified. Wish I was on the Coast to help out.

JaG
I am trying to set something up today. Will report back once I see her. She sounds just like what the coast needed.
What does 2xx mean? 2$$?
I think in the case it stands for $200. When you see a $ sign it should stand for $100 so if you see $$$ it translates to $300 and if its a dollar sign followed by a decimal then a number like this $.5 the $ stands for hundred and the .5 stands for $50 so $.5 would be $150.