Guy on Eccie

So I am sitting here in Birmingham getting a pedicure and the guy giving me the pedicure pulls out his phone and I swear he was on Eccie. I almost calles him out for it but I bit my tongue. Talk about awkward.
I don't have a foot fetish or anything, but giving you a pedicure sounds kinda fun....
I would enjoy that very much. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have my feet pampered. Hell, I love to have my whole body pampered- dont we all?
Well, I pulled eccie up on my phone hoping you'd notice it and offer me some car head when we left !
What would've been awkward is he was to have called your number and your cell phone began ringing. Oops...
LOL! That is funny!
What would've been awkward is he was to have called your number and your cell phone began ringing. Oops... Originally Posted by Luv2Munch

Awkward!!!! OMG lol...I bet if you showed him your ECCIE you would be getting free Pedi's by now...lmao!

How about once I had this early Saturday appointment, after my sister and I go to the mall I see the guy with like 4 of his kids, he's holding one and just smiles and waves all big and happy I look around like whose this guy waving to OMG now that was awkward!!
So I am sitting here in Birmingham getting a pedicure and the guy giving me the pedicure pulls out his phone and I swear he was on Eccie. I almost calles him out for it but I bit my tongue. Talk about awkward. Originally Posted by Alaina_Greene
Now is he your usual PEDI provider or did he just get lucky and it was his turn?
My day job is in food service & I was helping a customer that I thought looked familiar(i recognized some of her ink). I checked eccie and sure enough it was 1 of my favorite providers on the site. I'd love to say hey to providers in a public setting, but its not worth the risk of making her uneasy and sacrificing future bookings. This guy's lucky Alaina is chill enough to take it in stride and didn't clock him.
  • Old-T
  • 11-30-2016, 11:23 AM
My day job is in food service & I was helping a customer that I thought looked familiar(i recognized some of her ink). I checked eccie and sure enough it was 1 of my favorite providers on the site. I'd love to say hey to providers in a public setting, but its not worth the risk of making her uneasy and sacrificing future bookings. This guy's lucky Alaina is chill enough to take it in stride and didn't clock him. Originally Posted by n0laARIES87
I would never say anything to her in public, but an appropriate ECCIE PM that evening is always fair game.