Austin

There’s no doubt this is another pissed off white dude. Kinda like logging onto upset eccie. It’s good that some of you losers at least have an outlet here.
Looks like they had an idea who this person is....They were moving in and they blew themselves up!!
Where are the anti-bomb activists...
24 yrs old

wakeups newest greatest generation

. Kinda like logging onto upset eccie. Originally Posted by trojantide
yes very equivalent
There’s no doubt this is another pissed off white dude. Kinda like logging onto upset eccie. It’s good that some of you losers at least have an outlet here. Originally Posted by trojantide
a racist comment ...from a sad broken racist

...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Where are the anti-bomb activists... Originally Posted by Notuagain
False equivalence
[QUOTE=trojantide;1060623149]There’s no doubt this is another pissed off white dude. Kinda like logging onto upset eccie. It’s good that some of you losers at least have an outlet here.[/QUOTE

Good call. For your next trick, next time a group of mischievous scumbags burns down their own city because they're upset about one of their kind being convicted of a crime that the hoodlum committed, try to guess the race of those felons.
All of ya chimed in. Actually proving my point. Yea, I had a point.
you get a cookie
POW!!!
All of ya chimed in. Actually proving my point. Yea, I had a point. Originally Posted by trojantide
I assume yer point is that hooks drive old white men crazy. Proven, beyond a doubt. Now it's time to outlaw them! Oh...wait...

(nevermind)

I assume yer point is that hooks drive old white men crazy. Proven, beyond a doubt. Now it's time to outlaw them! Oh...wait...

(nevermind)

. Originally Posted by rooster
I liked that never mind why
I liked that never mind Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Me too. At least give jb credit for acknowledging.
sure thing I don't mind

I was first called any of that at post 2 or 3 so its old hat
Kinda like logging onto upset eccie. It’s good that some of you losers at least have an outlet here. Originally Posted by trojantide
I will agree that there are no shortage of haters on here.