Science proves Dem men are effeminate, low-T fags.

Well geez Jacuzzme, anyone who has read this forum doesn’t need science to figger it out!!!
Well geez Jacuzzme, anyone who has read this forum doesn’t need science to figger it out!!! Originally Posted by bambino
I follow the science on this one!
repubtards don't believe in science.
^^ prime example
For years, dim-retards have been surreptitiously pumping estrogen supplements into the nation's water supply.
Like I needed a study to know this.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/05...-conservative/ Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
They were all picked on in High School. Now that they are adults they believe in dumbest shit like and they want to impose it on everyone else.
For years, dim-retards have been surreptitiously pumping estrogen supplements into the nation's water supply. Originally Posted by lustylad
Not to mention what they put into chemtrails.
  • WTF
  • 05-19-2022, 06:32 AM
Like I needed a study to know this.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/05...-conservative/ Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You probably are married to one!
  • WTF
  • 05-19-2022, 06:36 AM
They were all picked on in High School. Now that they are adults they believe in dumbest shit like and they want to impose it on everyone else. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You mean like imposing your moral view on abortion....on all others?
Republicans believe in Science. They just don't believe in pseudoscience.
You mean like imposing your moral view on abortion....on all others? Originally Posted by WTF
I wish their mothers believed in Abortion. Then society wouldn't have to put up with their wimpy bullshit.
Society? Including you, Mr. Vanderbilt?

Hahahahahahahah
Society would be totally retarded if Dems were aborted. Now it is only half retarded.
  • WTF
  • 05-19-2022, 08:13 AM
I wish their mothers believed in Abortion. Then society wouldn't have to put up with their wimpy bullshit. Originally Posted by Levianon17
So you want death upon everyone who doesn't agree with you on this issue. How ironic