Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://buffalo.skipthegames.com/fem...t/509171513164
City: Kenmore
State: New York
Address: Near Elmwood and Kenmore
Hair Length and Color: Black, shorter
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Probably 5'5", thick but not fat. Good for her age. Cute, wore glasses but took them off during playtime
Recommendation: Yes
Definitely going to have to check her out!
Thick on this site means fat.
Girl next door means ugly.
Ya'll descriptions and testimony's are fucked up.
Your 2 reviews were very descriptive as well....
  • jackm
  • 01-26-2021, 10:09 AM
Seems like there's some inconsistency with her. Set up something with her yesterday. Got to her place and she never acknowledged my text that I had arrived. Waited about 15 minutes and left.
opsss sorry read the dates wrong
She is a waste of time. Communication till the end then crickets. Don’t bother
  • jackm
  • 01-27-2021, 09:56 AM
She is a waste of time. Communication till the end then crickets. Don’t bother Originally Posted by sprinter
My experience exactly!
I saw her again last night. Everything went well in my experience.
Poor communication then nothing the morning of. No explanation or apology till I texted 6 days later and asked. Her loss
Her loss Originally Posted by Goomba
afters readins bouts ...yer cockmanship ins yer sexy ...time reviews yer ...plastic man ...agrees!

...thanks fer sharin!
she stiffed me over the summer too. talking and texting was fine til about 1 minute before i arrived, then radio silence for like 3 hours. claimed she had to go see a friend for some emergency. avoid unless u got time to kill and nothing else to do...
  • Molar
  • 03-03-2021, 08:53 AM
Same thing happened to me last week. Great communication until minutes before the meeting. Then radio silence. I say time to boycott this one.