Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://tryst.link/massage/misslondonlee
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: By the airport
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Really tight petite body with nice firm tits and a better than usual ass. Clean and beautiful
Recommendation: Yes
Damages?

Nice review
Thanks
Her rates are out of sight. No hh, just 25 minutes. Never seen that.
Her rates are out of sight. No hh, just 25 minutes. Never seen that. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
kinda like a 2 x 4 isnt really 2 inches by 4 inches...
Damn....pricey is an understatement
Attached Images File Type: png Screenshot_20210227-150128.png (33.5 KB, 882 views)
Price ya pay for top sirlon or just roast beef flaps just saying��
Fuck that!!! She aint all that .
Fuck that yes but not for that menu price
I am more concerned about the limitations tacked on at that price. Previous posts indicated only cbj etc...
I am more concerned about the limitations tacked on at that price. Previous posts indicated only cbj etc... Originally Posted by Rainbird4668

i texted inquiring about costs, told her no ty, she kept texting me, saying to go with 150 option. still wasnt ready to drop 150 on a service most provide for 40-80

my biggest fear is she is an avid clock watcher and id be out the money with no finish
I believe you made the right call on that one bf0082. That price is outrageous for a massage. More power to her if she can get it....but, Yikes.
She is fucking hot. I know I'd be seeing her in some manner and at some amount if she was closer to Cuse.

Looks like she has a B&G rate of $100 now. That's low enough for me. Her Tryst says she requires a deposit to make an appointment.

hot?

...that thing done does ...looks likes the aborted spawn ...a satan

...thanks ...fer sharin!
Gps maximus