Manafort's house raided by the FBI

^^^^ SPAM
Lexus lover, keep burying your head in the sand.
Lexus lover, keep burying your head in the sand. Originally Posted by Greenflag
You can keep yours firmly ensconced in your asshole.
You can keep yours firmly ensconced in your asshole. Originally Posted by bambino
Bambino, You can't discuss politics. Keep sucking Trump's cock you fucking homo.
Bambino, You can't discuss politics. Keep sucking Trump's cock you fucking homo. Originally Posted by Greenflag
It's you that can't discuss politics without getting your ass handed to you. That's why your head is stuck there.
Thanks, junior! You keep making a bigger joke of yourself.

I thought for a moment that wasn't possible.

You're proving me wrong. Keep it "up"!

"Raid"! Executing a search warrant is a "raid"!

Hysterical much?
You can keep yours firmly ensconced in your asshole. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm surprised there's room ... it's got to be crowded!

AssUp is all up in there!
It's you that can't discuss politics without getting your ass handed to you. That's why your head is stuck there. Originally Posted by bambino
Where did my ass getting handed to me fucknuts? I made a mistake saying that Trump played in college but he did not have bone spurs. He did that to avoid the draft.He was scouted by the Red Sox in high school. His family was smart enough not to let him play in college so he could get a medical deferment. Just typical troll shit, you claim victory when you can't answer any questions. You don't look at the evidence and just dismiss as fake news. You are a fool.
^^^^ SPAM
Where did my ass getting handed to me fucknuts? I made a mistake saying that Trump played in college but he did not have bone spurs. He did that to avoid the draft.He was scouted by the Red Sox in high school. His family was smart enough not to let him play in college so he could get a medical deferment. Just typical troll shit, you claim victory when you can't answer any questions. You don't look at the evidence and just dismiss as fake news. You are a fool. Originally Posted by Greenflag
You're making shit up as is your MO. Provide a link that proves Trumps family kept him out of college athletics. Run along now.
Thanks, junior! You keep making a bigger joke of yourself.

I thought for a moment that wasn't possible.

You're proving me wrong. Keep it "up"!

"Raid"! Executing a search warrant is a "raid"!

Hysterical much? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Damn right it is a raid if a swarm of FBI agents show up at your house unannounced and go through your shit . That is a raid with a search warrant. Law enforcement can't search your house without one. You prove again what an idiot you are.
Damn right it is a raid if a swarm of FBI agents show up at your house unannounced and go through your shit . That is a raid with a search warrant. Law enforcement can't search your house without one. You prove again what an idiot you are. Originally Posted by Greenflag
Which begs the question, why didn't the FBI raid Clinton's house? Bubba made a speech in Russia for 750,000. Their foundation received 145 million donation after the Uranium One deal. Answer that one.
Which begs the question, why didn't the FBI raid Clinton's house? Bubba made a speech in Russia for 750,000. Their foundation received 145 million donation after the Uranium One deal. Answer that one. Originally Posted by bambino
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinto...m-russia-deal/
Did you mean to say spam? He knows the end is near. He would rather us all die than admit he has been wrong about Trump.