What's your opinion of Richard Spencer?

I think hes pretty cool. Chris cantwell is pretty cool too. They've riled up a few feathers speaking the truth!
Go get me a drink, boy.
Go get me a drink, boy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
go jump off a tall building, faggot. chop chop!!!

I think hes pretty cool. Chris cantwell is pretty cool too. They've riled up a few feathers speaking the truth! Originally Posted by Jon Gulbani
He's Al Sharpton in Whiteface.
He's Al Sharpton in Whiteface. Originally Posted by Jackie S
close enough

I think hes pretty cool. Chris cantwell is pretty cool too. They've riled up a few feathers speaking the truth! Originally Posted by Jon Gulbani
I've don't think I've heard of him. what does he talk about?

Jim
This is a great example of a illibtard, don't forget the smell...

I've don't think I've heard of him. what does he talk about?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Same here. Had to Google both names ... and the handle. 'Nothing' came up for the handle ... that's probably significant.

This is a great example of a illibtard, don't forget the smell...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Definitely smells like a lib-retard troll.
Same here. Had to Google both names ... and the handle. 'Nothing' came up for the handle ... that's probably significant.

Definitely smells like a lib-retard troll. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's why I asked. Usually a legitimate question scares the shit out of these yahoos and they'll never answer it, or anything that makes sense anyway.

Jim
You stupid douchebags don't know this is the notorious Humpty from Austin?

Not even you, Mr. Mayor?

Not even you, Mr. Mayor? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Curses! Foiled again!

Anyhow, white people are fed up. We're sick of the crime, the leeching, the decay of our public education system, and how our politicians intend to replace us with third world garbage, while the media and Hollywood claims it's "progress".

WHite people have been running from the problem since segregation ended, causing crime to skyrocket. With forced bussing, rampant illegal and legal immigration, overbreeding of parasites.....soon there will be nowhere for whites to run. They'll have to lay down and die or fight back.

You wanna know what happens when all the white people are killed and the blacks take over? Check out south Africa and Zimbabwe
he's a racist troll...

Not even you, Mr. Mayor? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
as in humpty dumpty??? who's he?
Didn't spencer get punched recently?
Who in the hell is Richard Spencer??