Steelers Tribute?

https://triblive.com/sports/steelers...ughout-season/

A disgrace in my opinion.

I know it wasn't police brutality so it doesn't fit the agenda but if they really wanted to bring attention to deaths from senseless violence, they should of chosen the name of a truly innocent, Zykier Young.

https://triblive.com/local/1-year-ol...in-pittsburgh/
I agree. The racial divide on this issue is baffling to me. This kid just did an attempted drive by. He’s running from police. I guess we want our drive by shooters to be able to run away without consequences!!??
Utter garbage that they put this piece of trashes name on their helmets. He was a criminal involved in a drive by shooting.

Only Villanueva showed any common sense, covering up Rose's name and putting the name of a true war hero on his helmet instead
Now apparently you are not allowed to shoot someone if they charge you with a knife. Fuck the NFL.
[QUOTE=Iceman;1062198890]https://triblive.com/sports/steelers...ughout-season/

A disgrace in my opinion.

I know it wasn't police brutality so it doesn't fit the agenda but if they really wanted to bring attention to deaths from senseless violence, they should of chosen the name of a truly innocent, Zykier Young.

https://triblive.com/local/1-year-ol...in-pittsburgh/[/QUOTE

Said the exact same thing about the toddler that was shot. Not a word from any Steeler about how wrong that was. They only want publicity for criminals who were shot by police after resisting arrest. We need to stop villifying the police and glorifying criminals. Our society is completely backwards. Back the Blue.
Is it a surprise? Players can beat their partners, on video, but man, SPORTS!
Ratings are down something like 25%. When it affects the players contracts any bets if they will quit kneeling.

I don't care for cops but I will add this, if something happens at my home and I need a cop I will be glad if one shows up.
If someone is wanting to rob, beat me up or try to kill me it sure would be nice if a cop was around to help me!

Oh, may I also add. If a cop tells me too stop and pulls a gun on me, I'll gladly drop to the ground and do as told.
My 20 guage with hollow points will solve the problem with unnecessary visitors at the wrong time of the night faster than the police will.

Oh, may I also add. If a cop tells me too stop and pulls a gun on me, I'll gladly drop to the ground and do as told. Originally Posted by Chase7

Can you tell us about the taste of jackboot?

I'd do so, more to stay alive and because in Pennsylvania, we have a fucked up system where you are legally obligated to obey in illegal order from a cop and fight it later in court.

Cops should be treated as an armed interest group (the blue line bullshit) trying to kill you, regardless of creed, origin, race, etc--because this is how the reality of the situation plays out for basically all groups except monied whites. I'll never know what it's like to have to drive while black, but I assume it's just as bad as, say, Philando Castile's dead body would tell me it is.

Vilenueva gets to honor whomever he wants--frankly the Rose family are idiots for making any kind of a thing about this.

I also find it fucking hilarious that we have "back the blue" folks here--I assume you don't want them around whilst hobbying but you know, those "real" criminals need to genuflect before the blue line immediately. Sure, wilbur.
Can you tell us about the taste of jackboot?

I'd do so, more to stay alive and because in Pennsylvania, we have a fucked up system where you are legally obligated to obey in illegal order from a cop and fight it later in court.

Cops should be treated as an armed interest group (the blue line bullshit) trying to kill you, regardless of creed, origin, race, etc--because this is how the reality of the situation plays out for basically all groups except monied whites. I'll never know what it's like to have to drive while black, but I assume it's just as bad as, say, Philando Castile's dead body would tell me it is.

Vilenueva gets to honor whomever he wants--frankly the Rose family are idiots for making any kind of a thing about this.

I also find it fucking hilarious that we have "back the blue" folks here--I assume you don't want them around whilst hobbying but you know, those "real" criminals need to genuflect before the blue line immediately. Sure, wilbur. Originally Posted by tannana
Can I tell you about the taste of bootjack, I have no idea what bootjack is although I can guess.
I have had a cop throw me over the hood of his car, handcuff me, throw me in the back seat for walking along Rt 19 just south of south hills village. He wanted to know what I was doing walking along Rt 19.
I know I didn't tell him to go fuck himself and try to fight him. I said walking to south hills, he rode me to the mall and dropped me off.

I have had a knife pulled on me and put very near my throat and a gun put right in my face. No I didn't do like some bullshit tuff guys say "I would have taken that knife and stuck up his ass". I backed up and let both guys move on.
When I have some so-called tuff guy bad ass tell stories of what they would do if someone pulled a knife or gun on them I think you never had one put in your face.
Can I tell you about the taste of bootjack, I have no idea what bootjack is although I can guess.
I have had a cop throw me over the hood of his car, handcuff me, throw me in the back seat for walking along Rt 19 just south of south hills village. He wanted to know what I was doing walking along Rt 19.
I know I didn't tell him to go fuck himself and try to fight him. I said walking to south hills, he rode me to the mall and dropped me off.

I have had a knife pulled on me and put very near my throat and a gun put right in my face. No I didn't do like some bullshit tuff guys say "I would have taken that knife and stuck up his ass". I backed up and let both guys move on.
When I have some so-called tuff guy bad ass tell stories of what they would do if someone pulled a knife or gun on them I think you never had one put in your face. Originally Posted by Chase7
Many are "Keyboard Warriors"
I also find it fucking hilarious that we have "back the blue" folks here--I assume you don't want them around whilst hobbying but you know, those "real" criminals need to genuflect before the blue line immediately. Sure, wilbur.[/QUOTE]

So I'm not the only one laughing at the self righteous hypocrisy, from people who regularly post things on a hooker board, about their completely illegal activities?
There were 9 unarmed black men murdered by police last year compared to 15 white guys. That 9 numbers converts to .000043 percent.
There are 1,000,000 cops and approx 500,000,000 million interactions between cops and people that are breaking the law per year.
Let me know if someone can invent a perfect cop. Or maybe someone can build a Perfect robot to be LE. Lol
I also find it fucking hilarious that we have "back the blue" folks here--I assume you don't want them around whilst hobbying but you know, those "real" criminals need to genuflect before the blue line immediately. Sure, wilbur.

So I'm not the only one laughing at the self righteous hypocrisy, from people who regularly post things on a hooker board, about their completely illegal activities? Originally Posted by Rege00
I'd guess that most in the hobby world favor the Libertarian perspective on hobby activities...“… we favor the repeal of all laws creating “crimes” without victims, such as gambling, the use of drugs for medicinal or recreational purposes, and consensual transactions involving sexual services.”

Seems many sting operations are aimed at breaking links of human trafficking and exploitation of minors. I think we can all agree that these are valid goals. Now if they would just stop at that and leave legitimate providers and hobbyists alone.

We need cops in society today, so the idea of defunding or doing away with police is ludicrous to at least logical people. You can back the blue and not be a bootlicker. There has to be a deterrent and consequences to crimes with victims or potential victims.
I'd guess that most in the hobby world favor the Libertarian perspective on hobby activities...“… we favor the repeal of all laws creating “crimes” without victims, such as gambling, the use of drugs for medicinal or recreational purposes, and consensual transactions involving sexual services.”

Seems many sting operations are aimed at breaking links of human trafficking and exploitation of minors. I think we can all agree that these are valid goals. Now if they would just stop at that and leave legitimate providers and hobbyists alone.

We need cops in society today, so the idea of defunding or doing away with police is ludicrous to at least logical people. You can back the blue and not be a bootlicker. There has to be a deterrent and consequences to crimes with victims or potential victims. Originally Posted by Sasnakra
And until we fix the laws in regards to addiction and the substances we cant talk about here, cops know where they can get their easy drug bust quota.